Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop moaning and see the light

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
I very rarely post on here, but feel I need to, to say something to all those jokers out there slating MM...

I admit personally, I do question some of his tactically decisions but the chap cannot do much more than he has done this year! Open your eyes and admit its down to the economic structure of the club...

We have done amazing with the shoe string budget to stay in this divison for the past 2 seasons and whilst it hasnt happened yet, we are going down with an excellent squad of young & talented players.

All those tw*ts who chant and post on here about MM out, whom would you get in? whom would come to the club in the situation it is in?

We are going to yo-yo in the champs/league 1, until we get Falmer - the clubs turn over increases - we attract higher quality players! face the facts everyone its going to be like this for a long while yet!

I think MM has been gallant in trying different things, look at what he has got out of Harty this season, he has been awesome! McShane - legend! the youngsters coming through have been treated well and have been bought in to great affect. Hammond, Hinsh - good seasons (well Hinsh getting back there..)

So come on, stop ya effing moaning, see the REAL picture and get behind MM for the last few games! that team need us and this moaning has to stop...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:
I very rarely post on here, but feel I need to, to say something to all those jokers out there slating MM...

I admit personally, I do question some of his tactically decisions but the chap cannot do much more than he has done this year! Open your eyes and admit its down to the economic structure of the club...

We have done amazing with the shoe string budget to stay in this divison for the past 2 seasons and whilst it hasnt happened yet, we are going down with an excellent squad of young & talented players.

All those tw*ts who chant and post on here about MM out, whom would you get in? whom would come to the club in the situation it is in?

We are going to yo-yo in the champs/league 1, until we get Falmer - the clubs turn over increases - we attract higher quality players! face the facts everyone its going to be like this for a long while yet!

I think MM has been gallant in trying different things, look at what he has got out of Harty this season, he has been awesome! McShane - legend! the youngsters coming through have been treated well and have been bought in to great affect. Hammond, Hinsh - good seasons (well Hinsh getting back there..)

So come on, stop ya effing moaning, see the REAL picture and get behind MM for the last few games! that team need us and this moaning has to stop...
Oh stop your moaning..............:lolol: :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

:bowdown: :clap:

You should post more often.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Well said:clap: post on here more please:drink:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I support any player that gives 100% for the Albion, I support the board, And above all I support the Albion. I'm behind them all the way and will be there next Saturday.

Mcghee's lost my support.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sofa fella said:
I support any player that gives 100% for the Albion, I support the board, And above all I support the Albion. I'm behind them all the way and will be there next Saturday.

Mcghee's lost my support.

yep same here

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
why though sofa?

what else could he have done? no money etc etc
Frutos - starting to look the part, bargain!
Carole - Awesome signing, being watched by Prem scouts
Argie - Maybe one for next season, behind the scenes he is being coached into a more English style forward! alot of injurie
McShane loan - Complete star, would be done already if it wasnt for him!
McGammon - No comment...

Come on explain what else you feel he could do?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
brightonfan_86 said:
Totally agree. :clap: :clap:
How did we know that was coming............:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
why though sofa?

Argie - Maybe one for next season, behind the scenes he is being coached into a more English style forward! alot of injurie
McGammon - No comment...

okay - you've made your point. Could you post on here a little less please? :lolol: :lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
why though sofa?

McGammon - No comment...

For the last f***ing time, we did have money. Where did the six figure bid for Tom Brighton come from? Explain that then?

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
was that before we knew 100k had to go to Lewes appeal defence?

good point, but can you get for 100k now a days? what u expect Ronaldo?

come on, give some more reasons, all i see is moan and no content behind it!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Six figures, £100,000 woah!!!!!!!!!! Big money time. Who do you suggest we should have got of Championship standard for that money then, considering every other team in the league has more money than us and certain teams can spend a million on squad players (wolves).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
brightonfan_86 said:
For the last f***ing time, we did have money. Where did the six figure bid for Tom Brighton come from? Explain that then?

If we'd have had enough money to make Mr Brighton a decent offer do you think he would have signed ? Clearly we couldn't offer enough without compromising our admittedly limited wage structure. We might have met his club's price but undoubtedly we didn't meet the players.

That's McGhee or the board's fault how ?

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

Good post, totally agree. The one differenc between staying up last year and relegation this year? The highly talented Adam Virgo. I'm convinced that if he was here we would be just a few places higher up the table. All we've been lacking is a couple of decent players, but if we can't afford them or persuade them to come here we don't stand a chance. Never mind, accept the inevitable and look forward to better times next year.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
bhaexpress said:
If we'd have had enough money to make Mr Brighton a decent offer do you think he would have signed ? Clearly we couldn't offer enough without compromising our admittedly limited wage structure. We might have met his club's price but undoubtedly we didn't meet the players.

That's McGhee or the board's fault how ?

They rejected the bid, Tom Brighton wants to see out his contract with Clyde, then he will decide where he will go next. :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:

And for the last time to you you f***ing imbecile. Offering money for a player is one thing but attracting them into playing at Withdean with all the f***ing moaning little cun ts like you constantly going on along with our shoestring budget is not going to attract players of Championship quality. We have to gamble on players. Some pay off and others don't but hey that is life. I do not believe anyone ccould have done much better this season and totally agree with GSN's sentiments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here