Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop moaning and see the light

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:
Open your eyes and admit its down to the economic structure of the club...

Tactical cock-ups aren't down to the economic structure of the club.

Crap substitutions aren't down to the economic structure of the club.

Falling out with key players isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

Failing to secure a left-back all season isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

Bringing in someone you've only seen play once for £150k and giving him one start isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

Yup, McGhee's not slightly responsible for our predicament.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I very rarely post on here, but feel I need to, to say something to all those jokers out there slating MM...

I admit personally, I do question some of his tactically decisions but the chap cannot do much more than he has done this year! Open your eyes and admit its down to the economic structure of the club...

We have done amazing with the shoe string budget to stay in this divison for the past 2 seasons and whilst it hasnt happened yet, we are going down with an excellent squad of young & talented players.

All those tw*ts who chant and post on here about MM out, whom would you get in? whom would come to the club in the situation it is in?

We are going to yo-yo in the champs/league 1, until we get Falmer - the clubs turn over increases - we attract higher quality players! face the facts everyone its going to be like this for a long while yet!

I think MM has been gallant in trying different things, look at what he has got out of Harty this season, he has been awesome! McShane - legend! the youngsters coming through have been treated well and have been bought in to great affect. Hammond, Hinsh - good seasons (well Hinsh getting back there..)

So come on, stop ya effing moaning, see the REAL picture and get behind MM for the last few games! that team need us and this moaning has to stop...

Well said that man :clap: :clap:

piffle. I'll moan if I want to, and Buddha knows McGhee has to qualify for it.

Okay so he got us into the Championship by teethskin, and we are a couple of years further down the road of preparation for a stadium - but scraping the relegation zone for two seasons before taking the drop wants moaning about.

Wassup with that?

I very rarely post on here, but feel I need to, to say something to all those jokers out there slating MM...

I admit personally, I do question some of his tactically decisions but the chap cannot do much more than he has done this year! Open your eyes and admit its down to the economic structure of the club...

We have done amazing with the shoe string budget to stay in this divison for the past 2 seasons and whilst it hasnt happened yet, we are going down with an excellent squad of young & talented players.

All those tw*ts who chant and post on here about MM out, whom would you get in? whom would come to the club in the situation it is in?

We are going to yo-yo in the champs/league 1, until we get Falmer - the clubs turn over increases - we attract higher quality players! face the facts everyone its going to be like this for a long while yet!

I think MM has been gallant in trying different things, look at what he has got out of Harty this season, he has been awesome! McShane - legend! the youngsters coming through have been treated well and have been bought in to great affect. Hammond, Hinsh - good seasons (well Hinsh getting back there..)

So come on, stop ya effing moaning, see the REAL picture and get behind MM for the last few games! that team need us and this moaning has to stop...

Keep posting fella, marvellous commn sense :clap:

Les Biehn said:
I would stop posting now if I were you, the MM haters, rightwing psychos and LI could be on here soon and they will all disagree with you. Well LI won't disagree with you, he will just say its wrong then regurgitate it in a more erudite fashion.

You're obsessed! Guess it's flattering in a strange kind of way :blush:

Re: Re: Stop moaning and see the light

Repugnant Toad said:
Tactical cock-ups aren't down to the economic structure of the club.

Crap substitutions aren't down to the economic structure of the club.

Falling out with key players isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

No, you are right, virtually all that is down to the fevered imaginations of immature McGhee critics.

It's not that McGhee never makes mistakes, it's just that for you present a ludicrous case that virtually every decision and every sub he makes is wrong and leads inevitably to our defeat, and that our defeats have nothing to do with the fact that we have the smallest player budget in this league and that means we are virtually always up against teams with much better quality players.

Repugnant Toad said:
Failing to secure a left-back all season isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

Yes it is, we are in a league where even a leftback of Dan Harding's quality costs £850,000.

Repugnant Toad said:
Bringing in someone you've only seen play once for £150k and giving him one start isn't down to the economic structure of the club.

Given that the recommendation came from a Dick Knight contact, you can't pin the responsibility for his signing all on McGhee. The one start is mostly down to a sucession of injuries he's had, but maybe McGhee is to blame for that too, eh? And for Dodd's injuries, let's pin that on him as well.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
mcghee_mark_bi.jpg

LARDY JOCKO CLOWN WHO HAS TAKEN US DOWN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here