Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop moaning and see the light

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

yahoo I have some people who agree with me!
made my weekend :)

I think that most fans do agree with you as we can see the proverbial bigger picture. Whilst its true that people from the club, both on and off the field read NSC a lot of what they read they consider pure cods wallop.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
brightonfan_86 said:
For the last f***ing time, we did have money. Where did the six figure bid for Tom Brighton come from? Explain that then?

And for the last f**king time try to get your head round the fact that six figure sums are not that much in football any more. It may sound more than your paper round but it is bugger all in today's football.

Perhaps, it may have escaped your notice, but we had to send McPhee on loan to free up cash for GNW. So let me explain one more time:
1. Tom Brighton = untried and with small Scottish team, therefore we could afford a transfer fee but not high wages but more than what he was on.
2. Tried and tested Championship players like GNW cost money in wages, any extra we pay in wages we lose from the transfer fee fund.

Is that clear?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
why though sofa?

what else could he have done? no money etc etc
Frutos - starting to look the part, bargain!
Carole - Awesome signing, being watched by Prem scouts
Argie - Maybe one for next season, behind the scenes he is being coached into a more English style forward! alot of injurie
McShane loan - Complete star, would be done already if it wasnt for him!
McGammon - No comment...

Come on explain what else you feel he could do?

He's had the money. Even Dick Knight said they upped the budget this year by £750,000 plus the Coca Cola money,

Frutos & Carole are good players but too lightweight, Even on their own admission they've played too much this season.

The Argie was money wasted this season.

McSane has been a plus for him this season, But it took too long to bring in a centre half during pre-season,

McCammon was the same as Knight and Kuipers, And possibly Reid now! Question Mcghee in any way and thats it, your out.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:clap: :clap: :clap:

yahoo I have some people who agree with me!
made my weekend :)

I would stop posting now if I were you, the MM haters, rightwing psychos and LI could be on here soon and they will all disagree with you. Well LI won't disagree with you, he will just say its wrong then regurgitate it in a more erudite fashion.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
bhaexpress said:
I think that most fans do agree with you as we can see the proverbial bigger picture. Whilst its true that people from the club, both on and off the field read NSC a lot of what they read they consider pure cods wallop.

That's not fair.

Codswallop is far more knowledgeable.

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
sofa fella you need to open your eyes son...

astonished that you found anything wrong with the McShaine loan signing and to say that Fruty/Carole are lightweight really does sum you up! course they are, they are out & out attacking wingers!

do you see Christiano Ronaldo lumping players and tacking all day!?

joker...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
sofa fella you need to open your eyes son...

astonished that you found anything wrong with the McShaine loan signing and to say that Fruty/Carole are lightweight really does sum you up! course they are, they are out & out attacking wingers!

do you see Christiano Ronaldo lumping players and tacking all day!?

joker...

Yeah thanks for the advice dad.

Did'nt say nothing was wrong with the McShane signing fella, Just I thought the idea of pre season was to gel a team for the big kick off? Not wait till a couple of days before kick off? That goes for Henderson too.

As for Frutos & Carole It's ok being flair players going forward but it aint no good if you forget your defensive duties is it? We aint exactly Man ure are we? One of them in the team at a time maybe but not both together.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Theatre of Trees said:
To be fair regarding the goalkeeping situation weren't we originally chasing Blayney but were pissed around by Redknapp because of Antti Niemi throwing his toys out of the pram?

You could be right on that one with Henderson.

The point I was making was the pre season was a complete shambles. Losing 4-1 at Oxford & 5-2 at Colchester just set the standard for the season really. Somewhere along the line I hoped Mcghee Might up my hopes.

Apart from the wins away at Palarse and home to Leeds there's not really been anything to hang onto this season!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hiney said:
If you 'support the board 100%' then, by definition, you support their judgement in who they employ.

You therefore can't turn round and want Mark McGhee out because you've already said you support the board.

So what is it?

Well you can - did you support archer?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
brightonfan_86 said:
For the last f***ing time, we did have money. Where did the six figure bid for Tom Brighton come from? Explain that then?

If you go into a garage and say "Hello mate, I'll give you £10,000 for that Range Rover" what do you think the response will be?

Something along the lines of "Sorry mate, you can't have that for less than £30,000"

By your logic, you can then shout at the salesman "For the last f***ing time, I have got money, now give me the car"

Get real Kev.

It's not just money, it's about ENOUGH money to make things happen.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hiney said:
No

That's why I and thousands of others campaigned to get them out.

By that logic, your vitriol should be directed at Dick Knight and Martin Perry, not Mark McGhee

But you supported the albion during that time?

So by saying kev isnt a supporter because he doesnt back the manager but does the board is rubbish then isnt it?

Well said GSN I also agree.

Wake up and smell the catering coffee.( If you've not got a snotty cold from standing in the rain at our barely adequate stadium which costs loads to run and is rubbish, but at least its in Brighton)

looking forward to next season, as I look forward to every season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here