Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stone Island,Burberry etc

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Stone Island,Burberry etc

Safeway said:
As for your shirt Gerbil, it's lovely. ;)

Thanks mate but what about the jumper!!!!!!!!!:lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Stone Island,Burberry etc

Captain Sensible said:
Nice clothes? They are shit and wankers wear them.

Presumably your all togged up with them then.

Twat!

Re: Re: Stone Island,Burberry etc

Captain Sensible said:
Nice clothes? They are shit and wankers wear them.

I take it you've never owned anything by Burberry, Stone Island, Lacoste or Hugo Boss then?

Fair enough if you haven't, but don't go slating things you obviously know nothing about. Just stick to your Top Man and Burtons gear.

Jumper Gerbs? Don't remember seeing that. I must have been pissed!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

gerbil said:
Presumably your all togged up with them then.

Twat!

Er..... "I know you are" or "yeah but then what am I?" or whatever other stupid responce you want to that comment. You obviously like them. They aren't any good and just have a moderate price tag to get Twats like you to buy them. Dickhead wear them in pubs and clubs and football matches. They wouldn't know style, cool or trendy if it were given away to them for free.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Safeway said:
I take it you've never owned anything by Burberry, Stone Island, Lacoste or Hugo Boss then?

Fair enough if you haven't, but don't go slating things you obviously know nothing about. Just stick to your Top Man and Burtons gear.

Jumper Gerbs? Don't remember seeing that. I must have been pissed!!

Top Man/Burton :D :clap:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stone Island,Burberry etc

Captain Sensible said:
They aren't any good and just have a moderate price tag to get Twats like you to buy them. Dickhead wear them in pubs and clubs and football matches. They wouldn't know style, cool or trendy if it were given away to them for free.

Seriously, stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Captain Sensible said:
Er..... "I know you are" or "yeah but then what am I?" or whatever other stupid responce you want to that comment. You obviously like them. They aren't any good and just have a moderate price tag to get Twats like you to buy them. Dickhead wear them in pubs and clubs and football matches. They wouldn't know style, cool or trendy if it were given away to them for free.

You're entitled to to your opinion mate.

Is it right that asda have got a new George catalogue out for Xmas?

And Safeway I think you MIGHT have been:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have a Burberry jacket - bought it in the sales last January a third off.

I am a hooligan hooray !

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I'm not going to be making any value judgement on the quality or style of any of these brands. That's not the point and takes us away from the original question. What was asked was does wearing these clothes to a game automatically make you a hooligan after a fight? Of course it doesn't. But then wearing DMs with turn up jeans, a white vest with braces and a skinhead to a BNP march doesn't necessarily make you a Neo Nazi. But it does make you look like one. Like it or not, those brands are the uniform of hooligans, so if you go to game kitted out head to toe in said brands, you'd have to be pretty naive not to expect any attention from the coppers or hooligan gangs out for a rumble.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Captain Sensible said:

You're entitled to to your opinion mate.

Is it right that asda have got a new George catalogue out for Xmas?

And Safeway I think you MIGHT have been:drink:

Burberry, Aquascutum, Stone Island etc. are worn by gullible braindead label-slaves who can't spot that they are being conned. Mugs.

I see you only got 4,000 at Withdean tonight. Just think, if all those thousands of Brighton fans who are allegedly clamouring to get in to games had bought their clothes at Oxfam they could have used the money saved to buy a ticket.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Cheshire Dolphin said:
I'm not going to be making any value judgement on the quality or style of any of these brands. That's not the point and takes us away from the original question. What was asked was does wearing these clothes to a game automatically make you a hooligan after a fight? Of course it doesn't. But then wearing DMs with turn up jeans, a white vest with braces and a skinhead to a BNP march doesn't necessarily make you a Neo Nazi. But it does make you look like one. Like it or not, those brands are the uniform of hooligans, so if you go to game kitted out head to toe in said brands, you'd have to be pretty naive not to expect any attention from the coppers or hooligan gangs out for a rumble.

Cheshire: Always the voice of reason. :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
WhitleyDennis said:
Burberry, Aquascutum, Stone Island etc. are worn by gullible braindead label-slaves who can't spot that they are being conned. Mugs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I only by official Albion clothing. :lolol: :p

I take some of the points, i.e perhaps we shouldn't judge people who dress in certain ways. However, if I saw a load of blokes dressed as Indians, Cowboys, Plumbers etc, standing outside a Gay club, (rightly or wrongly) I may well assume they are gay (as well as liking shite music)!

AS Cheshire said, if you dress the part, you can't expect people to look for the hidden person inside!

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Burberry, Stone Island, Lacoste or Hugo Boss - all a complete joke made for people who think that cos the company bumps the profit margin up by 4000 % instead of just 1000 % it somehow makes them better.

Anyone who wears them knows the connatations and is indeed a twat or a wannabee, or at best totally lacking in individuality and the ability to think for themselves about what looks good - get down the Event lads and watch ITV!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My opinion on this is that I like some of the stuff and own some ice designer gear however as a rule I don't wear it to football matches, simply a sI don't want to attract attention, wearing a stone island jumper or alike to a football match will draw attention to you.

Unfortunately brands like burberry have been kind of devalued by the amount of kids wearing fake stuff out in towns all over the country. Ther eis almost a split in Burberry cheap and affordable and they proper clothing range.

Amusingly giv eit a couple of years and the Hoolies will move onto some other brands and then you will be fine wearing sotne Island and such like as they'll all be wearing some other brand.

Simple fact is Police looking for hoolies will spot groups wearing designer gear like stone island and burberry, if you don't want attention from the old bill don't wear it, if you don't mind hassle form old bill then by all means wear it but don't moan when coppers pay you extra attention.

Good words, Tinx. As stated earlier, designer gear is the uniform of a lot of 'boys' and as such if you wear such clothes to a football match then you can expect, rightly or wrongly, to be labelled a hoolie (or at least a wannabe).

What pisses me off is the people that dismiss branded clothing as "shite" and "only worn by wankers". These people have no idea what they're talking about and are just making themselves look stupid with their gross ignorance.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I look quite hard in my Peter Storm mac.

Do i win a prize?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
In my opinion if you wear a burberry cap then you look more like a wanker than a hooligan.

(in my humble opinion)

Would you wear the same "quality" clothing if it wasn't obvious how much it cost across a crowded pub?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here