Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stone Island,Burberry etc

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I've been reading on here some of the accusations that people who wear these clothes are "Hoolies".

What a load of Bollox. I wear these makes so does that make me 1??

I don't think so as some of the people on here can vouch for.

Just because someone likes to wear nice clothes does NOT make them a brain dead wanker.Admittedly a lot of these tossers do wear them but not everyone who does is out for a tear up.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Me too. weather.com tells me that here in Montreal it is -2 but, because of the wind, it feels like -9. We've already had what I would describe as a blizzard. Quite simply, it's bloody cold.

Whilst returning from lunch I seriously regretted leaving my cap (made by Burberry) back at the apartment this morning. It would have kept my head warm.

Anyone wanna scrap?

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I love my Stone Island jumper. Very warm, never fades, never stretches, and never bobbles. Top quality clothing. :clap:

Nothing wrong with the gear if you just simply wear it...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Have you noticed the new blue Burberry caps.Do you have to be a catagory C hooligan to wear one of those?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My cap is blue, but not Nova check, it's a dark blue denim with a very small beige Nova check tab. I'd challenge most to actually notice it is Burberry.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
why wear a burberry hat to footy? You risk getting your head punched! Why not wear a nice, tasteful seagull hat?:p

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
C1 BHA said:
why wear a burberry hat to footy? You risk getting your head punched! Why not wear a nice, tasteful seagull hat?:p
right on. there are a lot of nicer hats out there which avoid the whole stereotype image of being a thug.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Benny Seagull said:
right on. there are a lot of nicer hats out there which avoid the whole stereotype image of being a thug.

As above - it would take quite an eye to detect my cap is Burberry.

When you have a freakishly large head, there are not too many caps that fit.

I'm not sure I have ever worn it to football, but for no particular reason.

Re: Re: Stone Island,Burberry etc

gerbil[/i] Just because someone likes to wear nice clothes does NOT make them a brain dead wanker.[/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Turkey said:
Yes it does!

:rolleyes:

No it doesn't! I have a Burberrys (not to be confused with Thomas Burberry - that is pikey) polo shirt which I bought about six years ago, costing £65. If you go into the Gog Shop, Reise, or anywhere like that in Brighton you will see plenty of decent Burberrys gear, well out of the price range of most people as well.

It's true that unfortunately Burberry and Stone Island in particular have been linked to hoolies, but that's just because that's the 'uniform' of those type of people. It doesn't make the clothes themselves any less quality. Anyone that suggests otherwise is being extremely narrow minded and probably hasn't ever touched a decent brand in their life anyway.

As for your shirt Gerbil, it's lovely. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here