Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke fans like our ground!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Of course they like us! Have you seen them play? Most have them have sore necks and watching a cultured Brighton display, must be like Christmas come early!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Shame they gave us Arismendi though:laugh:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
After reading the article i feel a tad Guilty now! nice comments from the Stoke fans.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Great stuff. Always nice to read things like that. Always liked going to Stoke so think they are being a little harsh on their own stadium. They certainly create the loudest roar I have ever heard at a football match when they burst into Deliah. Shame we always seem to lose there!

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
What a lovely bunch of genuine fans.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Some very good comments there.

Much better than the Millwall version which started off in a similar fashion but quickly went downhill.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It made me laugh the other day sitting in a Southampton pub watching the Brighton Bournemouth game.

The Saints fans who were drinking before their home game against Tranmere knew NOTHING about us.

One said "Are Brighton still going to get a new stadium?"
The reply: "No that fell through years ago."

They then continued to be incorrect regarding everything they talked about Brighton. Also didn't seem to see us as much of a threat to them this season :lolol:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Looks great - so pleased for them. I was the lawyer acting for them in the late 90s after they left the Goldstone (nothing to do with the shocking sale of that I may add!) and before I left the UK. I wrote the letter to all FL chairman begging them to vote to keep BHA in the league (which worked!!) and negotiated, as best I could (from serious position of weakness) some of their ground-sharing arrangements when they were homeless.

A lovely club now owned and run by good local people who really care about the club. I am so glad Falmer is now close to being a reality as the local council, as well as past owners, did not make life easy for them.

Interesting :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here