Bmuff get a fourth.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
:lolol::lolol::lolol: F*cking hell

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Aston Villa fan:

Brighton aren't out of it yet, have three tricky games coming up, if they were to lose the next two, and we were to get four points from our next two, then suddenly we'd be in with a chance of going above them on the last day of the season.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So, bottom side thrashes a Champs League placed visitors, higher than Man U.

Come on, let’s here your excuses why we’re incapable of doing the same?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Said same to mate earlier. Never ever underestimate Albions ability to snatch defeat from jaws victory. If one team is capable of finishing in bottom threee against all odds a few games ago then it’s us. The number of short memory happy clappy rose tinted utter JCL goons who follow our club and don’t know it’s DNA pre 2011 is appalling. But those of us who’ve been in it for an age know precisely what we’re capable of doing!

I was a little bit nervous once I’d seen the ‘celebratory’ scenes after the Norwich win. Once the foot is off the gas it’s hard to get it back on.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Why is everyone assuming we are going to go pointless till the end of the season ?

Because our manager is clueless and gives up before we take the field for numerous matches

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope. We should be but having ridden a series of OK results from us and appalling results from the teams around us, there has been a depressing swing in the last 24 hours.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is why you can’t bank on expected results and rely on other teams. Nothing is certain in the Premier League.

I think we’ll be safe but some were a bit too relaxed earlier. Lot of football to go yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here