Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

still no vicente then

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Because players like Bennett grow on trees. Whilst we are at it why don't we go grab a young striker from nowhere like we did with bobby, seeing as there is this great big tree Of them waiting to be plucked from obscurity.

Well you're clearly a twat.

I didn't say it was gonna be easy to find someone to replace Bennett did I? Exactly so stop trying to make me look a dickhead.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
At least it proves that Gus doesn't always get it right.

Two games since signing in October is truly pathetic, particularly as he doesn't appear to really be injured, just not "match fit". Becoming a real joke.

So there's Vicente; the Murray debacle; the failure to sign a real Murray replacement; signing expensive "crocks" Hoskins and Buckley; the fact that we can muster a maximum of one shot on goal in most matches ...

How we're 7th is beyond my comprehension. Proves it's a pretty rubbish league in spite of the big name teams.

The season can only get better.

You are right it has

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If we are saying Beckford was unfortunate which perhaps he was. Drinkwater was fortunate to stay on after he hit AeA off the ball in the first half.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
BHA 1 - Leicester 0 enough said

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Waste of wages and a shirt. a bottler who isnt up for it. but no doubt the apologists on here will come out with their lily livered rhetoric.
Apologists are out in force son - same as when you started this crap two months ago. My liver's fine but you seem to've quietened down. You feeling poorly? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here