Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stewards please read!!!

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
we now need to get right behind the albion on saturday.we need to scream shout sing applaud make as much noise as we possibly can and to generate this we need to be able to stand for a large proportion of the game.

we dont want to be bullied by the rules that the stewards work to and we know they are there for a reason,but this club needs to survive in this league and to do this withdean needs to be a cauldron of noise.Stewards allow the fans to get behind the team.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm pretty sure stewards don't stop people singing, unless it's offensive language. I've never seen them stop people singing.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
I'm pretty sure stewards don't stop people singing, unless it's offensive language. I've never seen them stop people singing.

they dont stop you singing but you generate more noise on your feet than you do sat down

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
we now need to get right behind the albion on saturday.we need to scream shout sing applaud make as much noise as we possibly can and to generate this we need to be able to stand for a large proportion of the game.

we dont want to be bullied by the rules that the stewards work to and we know they are there for a reason,but this club needs to survive in this league and to do this withdean needs to be a cauldron of noise.Stewards allow the fans to get behind the team.

Agreed. Let's hope they back-off for a change & let us give it some WELLY for a change! :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
League 2 will mean 50% less stewards needed.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the RULES are that it is an all seater stadium, however much I agree with your sentiments, they have a job to do.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How 'bout calling on the fans to not let having to sit down stop them singing. I hasn't stopped elton, or billy, or ray, or stevie, or...

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
How 'bout calling on the fans to not let having to sit down stop them singing. I hasn't stopped elton, or billy, or ray, or stevie, or...

great idea can we also all have microphones!

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
To claim you can't sing as much when seated is a poor excuse. They seem to be able to manage at Fratton Park.

no you cant sing as loudly because you cannot breath as well sat down when singing.also fratton park has three times as many fans and roofs to keep the noise in.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if the busses could also so 50mph in a 30mph just to get there quicker too that would help

:rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Alternatively, just maybe, it might help if nobody left early which has nothing to do with the stewards. :whistle:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
no you cant sing as loudly because you cannot breath as well sat down when singing.also fratton park has three times as many fans and roofs to keep the noise in.

Nonsense. The difference in maximum volume achieved stood up and maximum volume achieved sat down, at withdean, is negligible. We need the fans to sing regardless of if they're sat or stood.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
No, and neither can you have grammies and recording studios. Nor will you be singing alone. A couple of thousand people singing loudly with each other don't need microphones, just enthusiasm.

now i cant wait to hear 2000 singing loudly together at withdean,infact i cant remember 2000 people singing at withdean in the last 3 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here