Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steward fractured my wrist

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he's ok to play football, is he not ok to go to college?

For some strange reason, probably a teenage thing he was not OK for college but OK for footie training that nght :jester:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
People arguing for steward = cowards with no common sense.
People arguing for assaulted fan = thank heavens intelligence prevails.

I for one ran on the pitch (encroachment) screaming "1 nil to the nancy boys" (homophobic), "F***ing brilliant" (bad language) and hugged Kuipers shouting "you brilliant Dutch bastard" (racist) amongst other celebratory noises with a tear in your eye bursting with pride.

Now if you ARE a twat, you'd take the programme notes re: ZERO Tolerance quite literally and ban me, a fan of 30+ years who's basically "lived the Albion," before returning to your rules is rules civil administration job.

If you're NOT a twat, then you too will still be glowing with pride like me 3 mornings later after our greatest result in 24 years desperate to get to Northampton this afternoon when the wife wants you to do a million jobs round the house with that old argument "but it's an away game".

The choice is yours. But don't be a twat if you can help it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I for one ran on the pitch (encroachment) screaming "1 nil to the nancy boys" (homophobic), "F***ing brilliant" (bad language) and hugged Kuipers shouting "you brilliant Dutch bastard" (racist) amongst other celebratory noises with a tear in your eye bursting with pride.

Now if you ARE a twat, you'd take the programme notes re: ZERO Tolerance quite literally and ban me, a fan of 30+ years who's basically "lived the Albion," before returning to your rules is rules civil administration job.

If you're NOT a twat, then you too will still be glowing with pride like me 3 mornings later after our greatest result in 24 years desperate to get to Northampton this afternoon when the wife wants you to do a million jobs round the house with that old argument "but it's an away game".

It's not so much people arguing for the Steward more the amount of whining and calls to have him sacked. Strictly speaking you shouldn't be on the pitch and strictly speaking it seems excessive for someone to end up with a fractured wrist but strictly speaking both those things happened and are just gonna have to be taken on the chin.

Can I also add that we only have one persons side of the story.For all we know the guy tried to dodge a steward, spazzed it up, slipped and twatted his wrist up. Looks a bit less spazzy if you blame it on a steward.

I must warn you that everything you have said has been taken down and may be used as evidence against you.
Do you have anything to add to this confession?? :jester:

After taking one very heavy big thump from a steward during the pitch invasion I later had to go to A&E where it was found i'd fractured my wrist.
Is this is what 'keeping football safe' requires? I want the number of the Steward and want him banned from football, I can't believe I deserved an injury for entering a pitch with already thousands on it. He also pounded my head into the floor after grappling me.
I'm curious into finding out if anyone else had a similar story after such a great night of football?

You ought to get the other wrist broken, so you don't wank with a limp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here