Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
On loan for the rest of the season.

Source, I know loads of dockers!:whistle:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good move for him if it happens. Needs games and don't think we can waste a spot in the team while he catches up.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well at least we don't have to play them again this season. Guaranteed hat trick if we did.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Good move by Millwall , why did Gus get him in to on the bench in the first place , doubt that was what the player expected on signing here.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good move by Millwall , why did Gus get him in to on the bench in the first place , doubt that was what the player expected on signing here.

Maybe he just wasn't as good as Gus/our scouts thought he was? I doubt Dobbie expected to be on the bench, but I didn't expect him to look so disinterested when not on the bench.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
That's the problem with signing people once the season starts, no time to gel! Let him replace Chris wood up there, get a full ore season under his belt and show us what he can do next season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is this as nailed on as Hoskins going and CMS to Norwich 2 days ago ( or was it Leeds yesterday) ???

take everything with a pinch of the proverbial until it happens..................

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That's the problem with signing people once the season starts, no time to gel! Let him replace Chris wood up there, get a full ore season under his belt and show us what he can do next season

Good idea as long as he gets games there :)

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I am a bit confused, Millwall are above us in the table and we are helping them out with a striker, seems strange..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe he just wasn't as good as Gus/our scouts thought he was? I doubt Dobbie expected to be on the bench, but I didn't expect him to look so disinterested when not on the bench.

Dobbie is a very good player ,he has an excellent record in play-off contending teams..ie Blackpool and Swansea.........both sets of these fans were sad to see him go...........it is understandable he might be a bit miffed at being overlooked for Barnes , Dicker and Buckley ......players who he had probably never heard of before he arrived down here......however his apparent attitude problems are a bit of a worry........i really hope he goes to millwall , scores 15 goals over the remainder of the season and returns super fit for next year.......raring to go.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I am a bit confused, Millwall are above us in the table and we are helping them out with a striker, seems strange..

Agreed this would be ridiculous if he hit it off at Millwall and his goals fired them into the play offs at our expense. The only Championship clubs we should entertain a bid from if anyway is those in the bottom 3.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I guess it may be 1 in 1 out if Ulloa signs. Was excited by the Dobbie signing always been quality when I have seen him and surprised it has not worked out. I am with the others on here why loan him to a side you are up against in the race for the playoffs, it could certainly come back and hurt us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can we recall him if they are above us in the table?

Haha. Seriously, though, if this loan is done in the January window, there is no recall allowed - it would have to be in the Feb loan window to have such a clause.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there any actual evidence that he looks disinterested or is that a nsc opinion?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Dobbie is a very good player ,he has an excellent record in play-off contending teams..ie Blackpool and Swansea.........both sets of these fans were sad to see him go...........it is understandable he might be a bit miffed at being overlooked for Barnes , Dicker and Buckley ......players who he had probably never heard of before he arrived down here......however his apparent attitude problems are a bit of a worry........i really hope he goes to millwall , scores 15 goals over the remainder of the season and returns super fit for next year.......raring to go.

I agree although I understand why he's been overlooked (in particular with preference to Barnes and Buckley). I also really hope that he succeeds with us, I'd love him to do exactly as you've said (as long as it doesn't cost us a play-off place at Millwall's expense!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here