Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now here's a thing. I'm going to sort of agree with bushy - for possibly the only time ever in my life.

<massive disclaimer warning>
I have only read the evidence as it has been reported in the papers and personally I do think the sum bags who have been coinvicted were the guilty parties BUT......

On the evidence I have read in the papers I would very possibly not have convicted. The reports I have read just leave too many questions as to the reliability of the forensics.

</massive disclaimer warning>

Now I agree with bushy about nothing else I have read that he has ever posted but on this I do tend to side with him I'm afraid. I'm not sorry to see these scum go down but on the EVIDENCE - as reported - I may not have convicted.
pretty much bang on the money as to how i feel about it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You know what, I barely noticed an olive branch. Maybe I was still shocked, disturbed and pissing myself laughing at your offer to 'sort our differences out away from people who'd arrest and charge us'. If by suddenly completely changing your mind and saying you'd 'rather sort out differences over a pint and not row', you mean you'd like to do that with me and that you won't be offering any other poster out again (you've been there before with me and others - although now you're saying you 'play up to it'), then I'll see you at the North Stand kiosk on saturday. If you don't mean that, I'll be there anyway. Let me know, so I know which face to put on :albion2:
ok , forget it if you're not interested in burying the hatchet, though quite how you know so much about me after only being on here since november puzzles me ,if you've trawled through all my post history then you've got too much time on your hands.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe if they put on a show trial at the same time of a black on white hate crime this would avoid a lot of resentment, suspicion, it could be seen as being inclusive and representing "diversity" and even handed.

You may have also got the chance to see what bushy and das reich really think.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
ok , forget it if you're not interested in burying the hatchet, though quite how you know so much about me after only being on here since november puzzles me ,if you've trawled through all my post history then you've got too much time on your hands.
I said and I've been saying all along I'm happy and keen to meet you. Over a pint is fine. I'll be there saturday - polite or not is up to you. & please don't give me that crap about how long I've been posting - some of us've held off posting for years as we know we'll get drawn in and this'll happen. I've been standing in the north stand (when it's been there) since I was seven if that's good enough for you? Your posts since November have been more than enough btw. I'll say it again - I'll be having a pint in the ns on saturday. Let me know and we can meet ??? :albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Maybe if they put on a show trial at the same time of a black on white hate crime this would avoid a lot of resentment, suspicion, it could be seen as being inclusive and representing "diversity" and even handed.

You may have also got the chance to see what bushy and das reich really think.

I post what I REALLY think.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You know what, I barely noticed an olive branch. Maybe I was still shocked, disturbed and pissing myself laughing at your offer to 'sort our differences out away from people who'd arrest and charge us'. If by suddenly completely changing your mind and saying you'd 'rather sort out differences over a pint and not row', you mean you'd like to do that with me and that you won't be offering any other poster out again (you've been there before with me and others - although now you're saying you 'play up to it'), then I'll see you at the North Stand kiosk on saturday. If you don't mean that, I'll be there anyway. Let me know, so I know which face to put on :albion2:

ENOUGH!

You have both been asked nicely to desist from this willy-waving behaviour... any more and you will find yourself on the naughty step.

:angry:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Titanic has beaten me to it, but if this crap continues I personally will start handing out infractions like Ref's give our beloved team red cards!! this thread has given us more reported posts than i have ever seen in a long time, Titanic gave you all a friendly warning a few pages ago, now either take note or take what comes, you have now been warned!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
ENOUGH!

You have both been asked nicely to desist from this willy-waving behaviour... any more and you will find yourself on the naughty step.

have you deleted my post where i said that i wont be there this saturday, normally go in the west upper and that perhaps we (myself and aol) could have a pint in the albert after a game ? if so, why ? it was genuine !

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
have you deleted my post where i said that i wont be there this saturday, normally go in the west upper and that perhaps we (myself and aol) could have a pint in the albert after a game ? if so, why ? it was genuine !
I guess they have, as I've not seen it :albion2:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I did, to give you time to consider the previous post.

Please use PMs to make social arrangements. Thanks.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
See my post to titanic, i am extending an olive branch there , if you dont take then so be it.
Busy after the game as it's my daughter's birthday - I'm drinking in ns before the game and at half time. And all home games. Seek and ye shall find, it's up to you ???

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
The British Justice System!!!!!!

Ha! You want to see what goes on in the family courts - You can be found guilty in those courts without trial let alone jury. The hearings are held in secret and you are not allowed to discuss the case with ANYONE except a legal representative. I have seen and heard things done there that are beyond belief.

What makes me laugh is that a few people on here with obvious issues with skin colour want to use 5 or 6 violent thugs being nailed for something they almost certainly did as a failure of justice.

What irks them is the fact that someone is going to prison for stabbing a black youth who they think shouldn't be in this country or who must be guilty of something because he was black. Its got nothing to do with with anything else but their own shameful bigotry and then they have the nerve to claim bigotry and bias to hide their shame.

if you're including me in this simply because I have a concerns over if they could ever really get a "fair" trial then I shall be most displeased.

Jan 30, 2008
The British Justice System!!!!!!

Ha! You want to see what goes on in the family courts - You can be found guilty in those courts without trial let alone jury. The hearings are held in secret and you are not allowed to discuss the case with ANYONE except a legal representative. I have seen and heard things done there that are beyond belief.

What makes me laugh is that a few people on here with obvious issues with skin colour want to use 5 or 6 violent thugs being nailed for something they almost certainly did as a failure of justice.

What irks them is the fact that someone is going to prison for stabbing a black youth who they think shouldn't be in this country or who must be guilty of something because he was black. Its got nothing to do with with anything else but their own shameful bigotry and then they have the nerve to claim bigotry and bias to hide their shame.
you sound confused ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ENOUGH!

If my sources from AUDENSHAW are correct, bushy probably has the biggest willy by a short head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here