Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
and I'll be at wrexham and every home game, without my keyboard ??? :albion2:
Why would we want to meet when there will be a serious amount of Police present ? There are several scenarios that can pan out ,one is, you can carry on slating my arguments on here without snide personal abuse , i'll take that all day long, or you can carry on with snide personal remarks , in that case lets meet up away from people who are going to arrest and charge us and we'll sort our differences out.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm not getting wound up, seriously.

I wouldn’t come and meet you alone bushy. You strike me as someone who is very angry and not very nice, and I would fear for my safety if I were alone with you, seriously.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I did Jury a few years back and I can honestly say everybody was objective except one who joked we should find the defendant guilty as he was Greek. His joke did not go down well. Once inside the proceedings the instructions you are given, the manner in which proceedings are carried out and the seriousness of the impact you have on the people involved is driven home very well. I would say with some degree of certainty that the jury were aware of the media frenzy but also aware of their responsibility. The majority of people are actually pretty well balanced human beings.

I felt the same on my jury service. One lady did say guilty as he looked dodgy, but after a couple of hours of reviewing the evidence, I was convinced of his guilt. Even then, 2 further jurors required more time, and in looking at the evidence again, they became satisfied on a single point that was bothering them which we found was contradicted by the defendants own statement. We took 6 hours to find the person guilty on what was really an open and shut stolen vehicle case.

I did another small case, and while neither was even remotely in the same league as this case, as Nibble has said, I think criticism of the police, the CPS, the media are all justified, but people should view a jury with a more balanced respect. I think they would have felt a greater burden not to be swayed by the media than if this case had had no coverage.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I wouldn’t come and meet you alone bushy. You strike me as someone who is very angry and not very nice, and I would fear for my safety if I were alone with you, seriously.
well you shouldnt, i very much doubt i come across in real life like my online persona, or at least i hope not, there are several people on here who know me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well you shouldnt, i very much doubt i come across in real life like my online persona, or at least i hope not, there are several people on here who know me.

Deleted by poster

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Why would we want to meet when there will be a serious amount of Police present ? There are several scenarios that can pan out ,one is, you can carry on slating my arguments on here without snide personal abuse , i'll take that all day long, or you can carry on with snide personal remarks , in that case lets meet up away from people who are going to arrest and charge us and we'll sort our differences out.

To me, there is a serious disconnect between these two postings.

Anyway, NSC is for lovers not fighters. If you want to carry this on, please do it elsewhere. Thanks.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This place just gets stranger and stranger.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Now that really is threatening. You said I was brave behind a keyboard - which implies cowardice - which is certainly personal abuse isn't it? I said I would say it to your face - which I happily will - all day long. Why do we need to do this away from people and police if all you're asking me to do is talk? You're either threatening me or scared of talking without being behind your keyboard. You want to explain? ??? :albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Deleted by poster
A keyboard warrior is someone who wouldnt say it or back it up face to face, thats not me. I am more than aware that I come across as an "angry man " :lolol: sometimes I play up to it, but to read a post like PB21 s , perhaps it's time to take stock?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A keyboard warrior is someone who wouldnt say it or back it up face to face, thats not me. I am more than aware that I come across as an "angry man " longlaugh sometimes I play up to it, but to read a post like PB21 s , perhaps it's time to take stock?

I deleted cos I don't want a personal barney. All the best with The Rumble in The Amex!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Did "bushy, thoughts, isnt that an oxymoron?" really upset you on a personal level? Is this a sensitive side you don't normally like to show? I would have shortened the sentence and dropped the oxy myself...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Suggest everyone just plays nicely please and discusses the issues rather than taking things personally.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
A keyboard warrior is someone who wouldnt say it or back it up face to face, thats not me. I am more than aware that I come across as an "angry man " longlaugh sometimes I play up to it, but to read a post like PB21 s , perhaps it's time to take stock?
We all know you play up to it. Maybe take stock again before you accuse people of being cowards, avoid meeting in public but suggest meeting alone to 'sort out differences and avoid arrest'. It doesn't look good ??? :albion2:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

The thing is you are suggesting you would become violent if someone simply makes ‘snide personal remarks’ towards you, in my opinion that’s a very angry response, I guess you wouldn’t?

You also seem to come across as sympathetic towards two white people convicted of a racist murder because it didn’t follow your idea of justice, despite being 99.9% certain they are responsible, whilst at the same time feeling aggrieved that some people of Asian origin accused of murder haven’t been held to your idea of justice. In my opinion that’s not a very nice stand point.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now that really is threatening. You said I was brave behind a keyboard - which implies cowardice - which is certainly personal abuse isn't it? I said I would say it to your face - which I happily will - all day long. Why do we need to do this away from people and police if all you're asking me to do is talk? You're either threatening me or scared of talking without being behind your keyboard. You want to explain? ??? :albion2:
i think trying to sound all innocent is a little transparent at this stage , anyway, i dont think either of us come out of this particularly covered in glory, i still retain my views on this case , but i'd rather talk about it over a pint han have a row , perhaps we can get HT along as a mediator, i owe him a pint.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The thing is you are suggesting you would become violent if someone simply makes ‘snide personal remarks’ towards you, in my opinion that’s a very angry response, I guess you wouldn’t?

You also seem to come across as sympathetic towards two white people convicted of a racist murder because it didn’t follow your idea of justice, despite being 99.9% certain they are responsible, whilst at the same time feeling aggrieved that some people of Asian origin accused of murder haven’t been held to your idea of justice. In my opinion that’s not a very nice stand point.
read my posts pb21, i'm certainly not sympathetic to them.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
i think trying to sound all innocent is a little transparent at this stage , anyway, i dont think either of us come out of this particularly covered in glory, i still retain my views on this case , but i'd rather talk about it over a pint han have a row , perhaps we can get HT along as a mediator, i owe him a pint.
as I've said, I'm at every game ???:rock::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here