Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Learn some lines ?? How long does it take to master " do you want fries with that ?

I would LOVE to see you make it in a kitchen or on a till.

And actually, it's "Is that a large meal with Coke?". We don't ask "do you want fries with that" because meals come with fries included in the price.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would LOVE to see you make it in a kitchen or on a till.

And actually, it's "Is that a large meal with Coke?". We don't ask "do you want fries with that" because meals come with fries included in the price.
Kneeon, I dont doubt working in mcdonalds is an unrewarding grind, but dont try and make it sound like a day spent hodding bricks about or down a coal mine , come on , "make it in a kitchen or on a till", a tad melodramatic perhaps ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
i think trying to sound all innocent is a little transparent at this stage , anyway, i dont think either of us come out of this particularly covered in glory, i still retain my views on this case , but i'd rather talk about it over a pint han have a row , perhaps we can get HT along as a mediator, i owe him a pint.

:kiss:

Sweet!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm not sure why Bushy is getting so hung up on his claims the forensic evidence was unsafe. Its not unsafe at all and your claims show a complete ignorance and appreciation of how forensic evidence is gathered & stored as well as treated and dealt with in a court. Forensic evidence is all based on probability and no forensic evidence can be relied on to give a 100% probability in any case because there is no such thing as 100% probability. A team of forensic experts employing cutting edge modern techniques and equipment not available 20 years ago have found evidence implicating Dobson and Norris in the murder of Stephen Lawrence, this evidence has been painstakingly obtained and the evidence itself was investigated for several months by a team of detectives to verify its continuity and ensure that it had not been contaminated. The court case has concluded that the forensic evidence in all probability shows that Dobson & Norris were involved in the murder of Stephen Lawrence and none of the challenges the defence put up and perpetuated by persons such as Bushy have an ounce of validity or veracity and quite frankly are an insult and just clutching at straws. Bushy you seem to have another agenda and reading your posts it almost seems you are an apologist for the murderers and I get the feeling you would have been happy for them to get off on the back off the forensic evidence not holding up, however you try and hide behind this by claiming you are championing the british justice system and are disgusted that this injustice has occurred. Not all of us are so gullible as to believe you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Whats this? A thread on NSC about racism where bushy offers to meet up with a fellow poster somewhere discreet? I never would've guessed :lolol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Kneeon, I dont doubt working in mcdonalds is an unrewarding grind, but dont try and make it sound like a day spent hodding bricks about or down a coal mine , come on , "make it in a kitchen or on a till", a tad melodramatic perhaps ?

I meant be any good at it - not as in you'd die :lolol:

I doubt that most people who think it's easy would be able to be any good at the job. I train people some times (despite not being a trainer) and it's easy to see who thinks the job is a lark and who goes in without being a twat.

I will let you figure out who fails their three week probation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes I was at the Southampton game, dont worry , I'll be on my own if you want to come to haywards Heath.

You never did invite me for that drink by the way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i will let you know next time I am down ,where do you drink before the game anyway ?

Okay. I tend to go straight to the ground (I've got a fancy seat and I take advantage of the lounge), post match it's The Albert initially.

PS I've just skipped back though the previous posts and noticed you mentioned this very point earlier.

Now here's a thing. I'm going to sort of agree with bushy - for possibly the only time ever in my life.

<massive disclaimer warning>
I have only read the evidence as it has been reported in the papers and personally I do think the sum bags who have been coinvicted were the guilty parties BUT......

On the evidence I have read in the papers I would very possibly not have convicted. The reports I have read just leave too many questions as to the reliability of the forensics.

</massive disclaimer warning>

Now I agree with bushy about nothing else I have read that he has ever posted but on this I do tend to side with him I'm afraid. I'm not sorry to see these scum go down but on the EVIDENCE - as reported - I may not have convicted.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Why are you being all flash, i've extended an olive branch , what more do you want ?
You know what, I barely noticed an olive branch. Maybe I was still shocked, disturbed and pissing myself laughing at your offer to 'sort our differences out away from people who'd arrest and charge us'. If by suddenly completely changing your mind and saying you'd 'rather sort out differences over a pint and not row', you mean you'd like to do that with me and that you won't be offering any other poster out again (you've been there before with me and others - although now you're saying you 'play up to it'), then I'll see you at the North Stand kiosk on saturday. If you don't mean that, I'll be there anyway. Let me know, so I know which face to put on :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here