Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You are correct about VinceHilairesArso - the very same who supports Palace all the way from America - so like most of them he doesn't live anywhere near the team he supports and never sees them. Yet to see one who lives within a 5 mile radius of Shithurst - They are priceless aren't they? :D

Isn't he the fella with an "unhealthy interest" in the young children of Palace fans or have I got him muddled up with another poster on the BBS ?

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
hahaha thank google for that...Something to laugh at Palace about again...What a bunch of mugs!

errr....so what have you got to laugh about exactly when it comes to Palace? You call us 'mugs', yet you are the same club that let Murray go for free because you didn't rate him, and spent millions on CMS as a replacement. Honestly, I come on this board every now and again just for entertainment, and some of you boys don't let me down

And for the record, Dobbie was one of our best players leading up to the play offs...maybe he just needed better players around him and managed by someone he respects

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
errr....so what have you got to laugh about exactly when it comes to Palace? You call us 'mugs', yet you are the same club that let Murray go for free because you didn't rate him, and spent millions on CMS as a replacement. Honestly, I come on this board every now and again just for entertainment, and some of you boys don't let me down

And for the record, Dobbie was one of our best players leading up to the play offs...maybe he just needed better players around him and managed by someone he respects
Its a good news story, you're happy, Dobbie is happy and we're ecstatic.

£850k.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
£120 million from the Sky money and parachute payments then you have to take into account the higher gate receipts we will get next season, more sales of food and drink, higher merchandise sales, more lucrative sponsorship deals and lastly the Zaha money... £160 million sounds about right :clap:

In regards to Dobbie going for £850,000, that sounds like utter BS to me. You do realise that not everything in the press is true right? But believe it if you want, whatever makes you feel better about yourselves in this humiliating time.

It's 60 million rising to 120 million.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Won't be so entertaining for you if we make a bid for Bridcutt though will it? Face it, all your best players are off, the rat's are well and truely leaving the sinking ship :lol:

Like who?

This thread is very entertaining.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
You are correct about VinceHilairesArso - the very same who supports Palace all the way from America - so like most of them he doesn't live anywhere near the team he supports and never sees them. Yet to see one who lives within a 5 mile radius of Shithurst - They are priceless aren't they? :D

People move away from areas for reasons such as education, employment, family ties.

You'd probably realise this if you ever move out of your mum's house.

Good luck champ.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great for us.

But the PL relegation candidates CPFC must be thinking low if Dobbie at this time in his fading career, is part of their planned PL planned. He is NOT a PL standard forward.

Stains got it right, and probably adding to their accounting losses, pushed the boat out and signed the likes of Rodriguez and Ramirez at record breaking cost.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Piss poor player for us, accepting we played him out if position

When Palace agreed to this, they can't have envisaged being promoted as he's not Premiership standard

I met him. Looks and walks like a hobbit

Last edited:

Jukesy

Apr 13, 2011
Thought he was quite good in our run in (played in his correct position).

I know for a fact that there is NO fee. But his wages and signing on push up the cost of the deal and I'm not sure he'll cut it in the prem.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
850k smackerroos they must be mad .... but thanks anyway

Yep we're absolutely livid.

The player who scored 3 goals and created numerous assists to help us into the play-offs, culminating in humiliating you in your own back yard, winning at Wembley and earning the club promotion and £120m.

Probably the worst bit of business we've ever done. Brighton well and truly have the bragging rights now.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Another 4 palace posters show their true colours and are now on my ignore list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here