Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Starmer v Sunak II *** Official Match Thread ***

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He’s just not very good at handling this kind of interview at all. He gets too wound up inside.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The 45 second sound byte format suited him better . This format you have to actually say stuff with substance

Starmer stormed it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Staff shortages due to Brexit. That's what the NHS staff are saying. I thought Sunak was doing quite well there for a moment. Alas.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think he’s doing better answering questions from the public than from that interrupting twat Rigby.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The 45 second sound byte format suited him better . This format you have to actually say stuff with substance

Starmer stormed it

Winnable substance, bringing middle UK with him. Unlike 2017 and 2019.

Anyone here view the Scottish TV debate last night? Swinney was given a rough time by the large Glaswegian audience, his attempts to blame a catalogue of local failures on Westminster laughed at. Labour are going to take tons of SNP seats too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah, the Queen's lonely funeral.....while number 10 partied....

"Those rules were difficult for everyone to follow"

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He is slick though. If I wanted a front man to raise venture capital for a wheeze, he would absolutely be my man.

And now putting the boot into Starmer. What a guy!

1718222340799.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bold-eye deers, my daughters will be doing national service.

Crikey.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
That Eureka moment when you realise that if you have the Sky News app you can watch on your phone.

Sunak not worried about systemic racism in the Met because he’s commissioned a report.

He semi-listened to the question on the NHS, but brushed away the legitimate concerns around staffing to focus on bricks and mortar, which he also isn’t delivering on. Forty new hospitals etc.

He’s getting his PR hits in well when the questions are coming from the public. He’s certainly prepared well and he’s talking very quickly with no pauses so nobody can interrupt the flow. It’s the same tactic used by timeshare salespeople to effectively wear their prospects into submission.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Has this prat got any idea of building costs, new houses aren’t going to be affordable to a young person.

There’s a new government on 5 July.

How can they make new homes affordable in London and the SE?

The vast cost of consultants, land, planning, trades are paid well and need to be in an expensive part of the world, materials get ever more expensive across Europe [see CP2010 new stand cost estimates].

Would love to know the solution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here