Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stalkers...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Anybody got any tips on how to deal with them? One of my housemates here is getting literally terrorised by her ex-boyfriend, to the point where the poor girl (who is utterly lovely and wouldn't hurt a soul) is actually scared to go out.

Last night was perhaps the icing on the cake, she'd been out clubbing and had seen him, and had a perfectly civil conversation with him. Then she came back and went to bed, or at least she was doing that until he started throwing stones at her window (cracking it in the process - the c**t is paying for that for a start) and banging on doors and generally scaring the shit out of her. I was woken up by this to find her in tears at the top of the stairs, physically scared to move. We sat it out for about 45 minutes before he finally decided to f*** off. It's not like this is the first incident of this kind either.

I'm really tempted to go round with some lads (he's bigger than me) and kick the shit out of this guy, but this probably isn't very wise. Getting the OB involved is another option but again perhaps a bit extreme. She's told her parents who are going to have a word with him and she's also going to see the council later, but I really don't know if that's going to solve anything.

Any ideas on how this can be resolved, perferably peacefully and amicably (though admittedly at this time that looks unlikely)?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Well there was that case recently where a fuking nutter was so obsessed with his ex gf he took the "if i cant have you noone can" stance and shot her and himself dead.....Tell the Police, you dont know what this fella's capable of..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
eagles #1 said:
Well there was that case recently where a fuking nutter was so obsessed with his ex gf he took the "if i cant have you noone can" stance and shot her and himself dead.....Tell the Police, you dont know what this fella's capable of..

Even the Palace see sense on this one. Call the police - he's a prick.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yeah I really do think calling the cops is the best thing to do, in fact I was on the verge of doing it last night but she was rather insistent that i didn't. If he does it again though they're coming straight over.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Seagullible said:
Call the police. May seem extreme but it's one of the things they are there for.

Exactly nip him in the bud before he does a harvey Nics perfume counter

You have to report him to the police (although there isn't much they can actually do yet) and make an official complaint. Keep a diary of every incident, and if they continue you can start proceedings to get a restraining order on the prick so that he cannot (for example) even be within 100m of her house or workplace. If he breaks this order then you can prosecute the fucker.
However i prefer the method of taking him to some waste ground, pouring petrol over him and then explaining that he is being somewhat annoying whilst taking long drags on your cigarette.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
samparish said:
Anybody got any tips on how to deal with them? One of my housemates here is getting literally terrorised by her ex-boyfriend, to the point where the poor girl (who is utterly lovely and wouldn't hurt a soul) is actually scared to go out.

Last night was perhaps the icing on the cake, she'd been out clubbing and had seen him, and had a perfectly civil conversation with him. Then she came back and went to bed, or at least she was doing that until he started throwing stones at her window (cracking it in the process - the c**t is paying for that for a start) and banging on doors and generally scaring the shit out of her. I was woken up by this to find her in tears at the top of the stairs, physically scared to move. We sat it out for about 45 minutes before he finally decided to f*** off. It's not like this is the first incident of this kind either.

I'm really tempted to go round with some lads (he's bigger than me) and kick the shit out of this guy, but this probably isn't very wise. Getting the OB involved is another option but again perhaps a bit extreme. She's told her parents who are going to have a word with him and she's also going to see the council later, but I really don't know if that's going to solve anything.

Any ideas on how this can be resolved, perferably peacefully and amicably (though admittedly at this time that looks unlikely)?

With a stalker it's highly unlikely that there will be a happy resolution. She needs to call the Police and get an injunction against him peventing him from either contacting her or coming with a mile of her.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Call the Police, if they are unavailable get her to drive at 32mph down a 30 limit and have him follow, the police will then see him breaking the law and put him in Broadmoor for reckless speeding:lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Need to contact old bill now mate. They will go and have a word with the tosser as you have witnesses theres not a lot he can say to it. First he will get a warning and if he does anything harrasing again he will either get a caution or go to court. Lokki7 is right you should now keep a diary of everything that happens dates times ect.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sounds like you need to shag your housemate. It will at least take her mind mind off her ex.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
hit him on the 'ead
hit him on the 'ead
hit him on the 'ead with a baseball bat oh yeah oh yeah :angry:

E

enigma

Its a shame that it has to come to calling the police.

Normally I would reccomend trying to talk to the bloke, but he sounds like a nutter. Police is the safest option.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It might not be a bad idea to film him if there is a repeat performance, as sometimes the police might not take cases such as these without hard evidence.

Go to the police, and are there any friends of this stalker that you can talk to and get them to reason with him?

Chances are he is very hurt and wouldnt do anything drastic. But he is making her life a misery and that is wrong. Talk to the police

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Hampden's got the right idea. Just set about him with a cricket bat. Get psycho on his ass. She doesn't want the police involved in case they make her look stupid and she's probably right. So put the c@nt in hospital and you'll probably get a good shag off her too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here