Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stalkers...

samparish said:
Hmm, if this carries on for much longer I may have a 'job' for you.

Sorry, I only go for "safe" jobs these days. Bank jobs mainly, if you catch my drift.
But I do know a few people of more moral flexibility should the need arise.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
samparish said:
:lolol: :lolol:

"Come here, some people on the internet say I have to f*** you, now. It's for your own good..."

Might work you silver tongued devil :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
brighton_b0y said:
f*** her and take pics and then post them on here.

:lolol:

is she fit?

She's not stunning, but is quite fit in a girl-next-door sort of way. Not going to shag her though, and CERTAINLY not going to post the pics on here!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Contact the police if she's that concerned.

The Protection From Harassment law was brought in to deal with stalker issues.

Previously the police could only act if the individual actions of the stalker were in themselves illegal- ie stealing things, damaging property etc. Watching someone, or calling them, or constantly sending flowers, all of which could be highly distressing for the victim, but aren't individually offences, couldn't be dealt with.

The new law means anyone who engages in a course of conduct towards another which causes them harassment, alarm or distress etc, commits an offence for which they can be arrested.

A course of conduct simply means it happens more than once, within a reasonable period of time (ie not three years apart, for example). Obviously if it's only happened twice, it's likely to have less of an impact in court, so it's worth her noting the individual incidents as they happen, and how she feels about them.

Your mate would ideally have to provide a statement if she wants to go along the lines of having him arrested. Having said that, the damage to the window would in itself be enough to get him nicked, regardless of the harassment, assuming it's not his window.

Injunctions are civil matters, nowt to do with the police at this stage. She'd have to apply to a court to get one.

Oct 25, 2003
is it the girl who's pic you posted on here a while back sam?

if so, she look's lovely, send her my way

anyway, phone the police before you find yourself hanging from a tree naked being battered to death

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
tommy boy said:
is it the girl who's pic you posted on here a while back sam?

if so, she look's lovely, send her my way

anyway, phone the police before you find yourself hanging from a tree naked being battered to death

Nah, that's not her. In my opinion this girl is actually prettier normally, though have to say the photo I posted made the other girl look like a STUNNER.

The guy doesn't appear to have done anything stupid tonight though, which is good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Take a leaf out of Hamilton and Bill Archer's book: they called the Police.

Seriously, I have had second-hand (i.e. not me) experience of these matters, and the Police can be successful in dealing with these matters on the "softly softly" approach.

However, never get involved unless specifically asked for help and advice.

Don't exaggerate the events. If the person has not made any threats, do not say they have. This could backfire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here