Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stalkers...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
magoo said:
Hampden's got the right idea. Just set about him with a cricket bat. Get psycho on his ass. She doesn't want the police involved in case they make her look stupid and she's probably right. So put the c@nt in hospital and you'll probably get a good shag off her too!

You do that and you'll be the one in court and not the stalker.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Call the Police and let them deal with it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Albion Dan said:
How many times has he done it? Just the once?

A few times now, last night was the most serious though - strange too because it seemed they'd sorted it all out a few days ago. Myself and some other mutual mates (I did actually used to like the guy and know him pretty well) have tried talking to him but with no success.

I think if anything else happens then we'll definitely get the police involved, but aside from the matter of the window he's damaged I think she's willing to leave it if this is the end of it.

As for shagging her, I wouldn't say no but I've a feeling she would!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
samparish said:
As for shagging her, I wouldn't say no but I've a feeling she would!
Look, he's probably convinced himself that you ARE f***ing her, so if you're going to get a kicking, you might as well drill her anyway. At least the beating you're due won't be completely pointless then.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Look, he's probably convinced himself that you ARE f***ing her, so if you're going to get a kicking, you might as well drill her anyway. At least the beating you're due won't be completely pointless then.

WORD

f*** her. NOW.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:

However i prefer the method of taking him to some waste ground, pouring petrol over him and then explaining that he is being somewhat annoying whilst taking long drags on your cigarette.

can you remind me on Friday down the Market Porter not to cross you...ever!!!!

:ohmy:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Cheers, I shall. I'm supposed to be going out with another girl on Friday though, so will have to act quick :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Brighton Bloke said:
What do you reckon your chances are if she reads this then?

She would say no or she 'would'?

She would say no, especially if she reads this! Thankfully, that is highly unlikely.

dave the gaffer said:
can you remind me on Friday down the Market Porter not to cross you...ever!!!!

Don't worry Dave I don't have any enemies. Well, none that are still alive anyway.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Lokki 7 said:
Don't worry Dave I don't have any enemies. Well, none that are still alive anyway.

Hmm, if this carries on for much longer I may have a 'job' for you. How quickly can you be in Exeter?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
f*** her and take pics and then post them on here.

:lolol:

is she fit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here