Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

St Georges Day

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
isn't there a march taking place on sunday in Brighton ???

Casuals United have a march for England starting at the station at midday. No sandals, no funny accents, no poofters, advertised as a great family day out. Time to bring out the Tacchini lilac. lime and ivory tracks uit from 1984 I nicked whilst 'shopping' with the Chelsea headhunters in Luxembourg. Those were the days.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
isn't there a march taking place on sunday in Brighton ???

You mean the march that says it is not political but openly promotes EDL stuff on their facebook group? The secretary got seriously 'owned' on the Argus website and disappeared with his tail between his legs.

I joined their private forum and it was full of crap from 'Portsmouth Loyal' and all sorts of derivations of 'Lad'.

Surely better ways to spend an afternoon without having to march through Brighton with a load of chavs, ending some shitty pub with a hearty rendition of "There ain't no black..."

Jan 30, 2008
Casuals United have a march for England starting at the station at midday. No sandals, no funny accents, no poofters, advertised as a great family day out. Time to bring out the Tacchini lilac. lime and ivory tracks uit from 1984 I nicked whilst 'shopping' with the Chelsea headhunters in Luxembourg. Those were the days.

some one i know from my home town got banged up for six months in Luxembourg 84 for nicking an Armani jumper , funny thing was he was wearing it in court when he was sentenced all on TV

his mum said at the time that he wasn't a Hooligan :facepalm:............... Bless her !

Last edited:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
You mean the march that says it is not political but openly promotes EDL stuff on their facebook group? The secretary got seriously 'owned' on the Argus website and disappeared with his tail between his legs.

I joined their private forum and it was full of crap from 'Portsmouth Loyal' and all sorts of derivations of 'Lad'.

Surely better ways to spend an afternoon without having to march through Brighton with a load of chavs, ending some shitty pub with a hearty rendition of "There ain't no black..."

Oi, we're just defending our country against raging wotsits, some of the TOP EDL boys have gone dahn for it today, God Bless the Queen Mum (and as for that Kate, PHWOARR)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13140452

Jan 30, 2008

Portsmouth loyals stuck to his guns , there's nothing wrong in that, if it was that bad no one would bother .................... lets wait and see :thumbsup:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
some one i know from my home town got banged up for six months in Luxembourg 84 for nicking an Armani jumper , funny thing was he was wearing it in court when he was sentenced all on TV

his mum said at the time that he wasn't a Hooligan :facepalm:............... Bless her !
He wasnt a hooligan, he was a wannabe hanger on, you know that :lolol:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Celebrating St George is about as English as French Toast.

I thought we got rid of this popery in the 16th Century.

Down with saints.

;)

Up the English

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You haven't got an argument.

It was the Church making a semi-political statement responding to a naff 'Christmas is part of 'Winterval' marketing campaign. Nothing more, nothing less.

How anyone can feel guilty over this meaningless drivel from 13 years ago is beyond me. No-one else does. In fact, no-one else on here feels guilty about celebrating St George's Day on the back of anything anyone may or may not have said, let alone that non-story.

I always remember celebrating st George's Day in 1975 in a pub in London, my best mate at work copped off with a married woman at the office, led to all sorts of adventures.

I ended up employing her in my next job and then got the sack. When I asked her to resign in sympathy, she refused.:angry:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I always remember celebrating st George's Day in 1975 in a pub in London, my best mate at work copped off with a married woman at the office, led to all sorts of adventures.

I ended up employing her in my next job and then got the sack. When I asked her to resign in sympathy, she refused.:angry:

00cool%20story%20bro.jpg

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I am hoping to spend the early afternoon watching QPR win promotion to the top flight against the Welsh scum and hopefully dropping them back into the play off places. That would make my day!

ps Congratulations on winning the championship by a country mile :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here