Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spurs

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Wrong. I just plain don't like him.

Perhaps disdain for others is a way of sublimating your own fears and narcissistic impulses? I mean why would someone dislike someone on a message board for no other reason then that person happens to support a north london based football team?

What's it like having no sense of humour? Although I'm sure you will claim the purile humour to be found on this message board doesn't cater for your highbrow comedy palate.

Last edited:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Perhaps disdain for others is a way of sublimating your own fears and narcissistic impulses? I mean why would someone dislike someone on a message board for no other reason then that person happens to support a north london based football team?

What's it like having no sense of humour? Although I'm sure you will claim the purile humour to be found on this message board doesn't cater for your highbrow comedy palate.

Les..don't attack me I have issue with you at all. Is your friend not able to stand up for himself?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les..don't attack me I have issue with you at all. Is your friend not able to stand up for himself?

Then why drag my name into it on the other thread? It's got nothing to do with me and Kinky being mates, don't do that and I won't have a pop myself.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You are absolutely spot on with your posts on this thread Carwash.I've noticed the ghey lovers are ganging up on you.:thumbsup:
You must be in contention for new poster of the year award

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here