The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:lolol:

Where's that ghey Spurs fan gone?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs defeat was down to bad defending from crosses but Jol is aware of those problems as he has bought Gareth Bale, left back and has Ledley King out injured and tried to bring in Curtis Davis from WBA.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
David James should surely be our number one. He was immense last season.

Would you really want James in goal, knowing that for all the great saves he might pull off, it's only a matter of games before he costs you several catastrophic goals?

He's talented, but not reliable enough.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I like Rob Green.

I used to think Green would be a good shout for future England number 1, but his performances for West Ham have seemed less than inspiring. I hate to say it but the most consistant English goalkeeper over the past year has been James.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Spurs defeat was down to bad defending from crosses but Jol is aware of those problems as he has bought Gareth Bale, left back and has Ledley King out injured and tried to bring in Curtis Davis from WBA.

Dawsons out injured as well don't forget

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Dawson is probably a bigger loss than King, who is always injured anyway so Spurs have learned to cope without him. Anthony Gardner despite scoring last night is just a lumox in defence.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Spurs still looked pretty poor going forward for the second game running, they've a midfield with no width, pace, creativity or real bite

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm more concerned about the velvet suit that King was wearing in the Sky Sports studio, all he needed was a cane and some bling to look like a full on pimp.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs still looked pretty poor going forward for the second game running, they've a midfield with no width, pace, creativity or real bite

Again Lennonm is out injured and Jol has tried to bring in a wide left sided player the latest being speculated about is Matt Taylor of Pompey, but not at £8m.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Dawson is probably a bigger loss than King, who is always injured anyway so Spurs have learned to cope without him. Anthony Gardner despite scoring last night is just a lumox in defence.

Gardener is a joke. he cost us 2 goals in two games.

Injurys are not the reason we lost last night or on sundays, Jols tactics where all wrong along with selection.

As someone said there was no width and no creative play at all, steed didnt put more than two good balls into the box all night.

As for Robbo, im not sure what trigger has against him(maybe he has a scottish uncle that I dont know about) but he wasnt at fault for any of the goals last night.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I am new here but find it incredible that you are the leading poster bearing in mind you (from afar) retain Tottenham as your club. Does it give you a feeling of superiority posting on this board?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
i probably have to beg to differ on that one...how many post do you have on the Tottenham message board?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Again Lennonm is out injured and Jol has tried to bring in a wide left sided player the latest being speculated about is Matt Taylor of Pompey, but not at £8m.

That's still only one player though, Spur's priority should've been two wide players and at least one more defender (along with Bale and French centre-half)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's still only one player though, Spur's priority should've been two wide players and at least one more defender (along with Bale and French centre-half)

Dont disagree, But I guess Jol thought that Routledge and Taarabt would be ok as back up to Lennon and a new signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here