Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spurs

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
How many threads on her are to do with Brighton and not football in general or at all?

Common allegiance brings together the posters to discuss anything from a neighbour dispute to how to fix a lawn mower. Using your logic I daresay we have amongst us:

- A French Foreign Legionnaire;
- A mouse called Norman; or a
- A Burnley fan called 'Dominic the Messiah'.

Neither of which dominates the post count.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Common allegiance brings together the posters to discuss anything from a neighbour dispute to how to fix a lawn mower. Using your logic I daresay we have amongst us:

- A French Foreign Legionnaire;
- A mouse called Norman; or a
- A Burnley fan called 'Dominic the Messiah'.

Neither of which dominates the post count.

Maybe its so high because I answer to question like this 15 times a year :thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I am new as a poster but have visited and read the board and would disagree. Your posts usually have:

- Banter of a sexuall connotation;
- Provocative comments (ill informed as was evident from the 'Oatway' comment at that) about this club; or
- Beautifully introducing Tottenham which quite frankly not many of us give a hoot about.

To me you are an oppressive bore.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I am new as a poster but have visited and read the board and would disagree. Your posts usually have:

- Banter of a sexuall connotation;
- Provocative comments (ill informed as was evident from the 'Oatway' comment at that) about this club; or
- Beautifully introducing Tottenham which quite frankly not many of us give a hoot about.

To me you are an oppressive bore.

Alas thats your problem really isnt it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Spurs have been dulldulldull for the past thirty years. They're still dull. Dull manager. Dull players. Dull fans.

Dull.
:lol:

Last season they were, along with Manchester United, the only side in the Premiership who played attacking football week in week out.
And how players like Lennon, Berbatov, and Keane can be called dull is beyond me I'm afraid.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Alas thats your problem really isnt it.

Well no, not really but thanks for the proposed analysis of my state of mind. I will leave you to your proud heritage of Spurs (no doubt hailing from Edmonton or is it Aldrington in reality) and the ability to snipe at posters.

Alas (and alack) that is a common problem we can share.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well no, not really but thanks for the proposed analysis of my state of mind. I will leave you to your proud heritage of Spurs (no doubt hailing from Edmonton or is it Aldrington in reality) and the ability to snipe at posters.

Alas (and alack) that is a common problem we can share.

Sadly for you the problem seems to be all with you.

If you also look at the thread I didnt start it, but dont let facts get in your way.:wave:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ok effective kill off. Make a mocking sentiment and then intimate that you are now going to use the ignore function.

Please note I have not used a smiley.

:braders:

Sorry I could not resist.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
whoa..a well read phsycoanalyst in your spare time as well. I will take a raincheck on that offer..

I would suggest you seem to have some sort of narcissistic impulse to exhibit your own intelligence, perhaps born out of insecurity. You appear to have sublimated this impulse by locating perceived weaknesses within the social strata (a Spurs supporter on a Brighton message board) and attempting to build an oppositional dialogue with them.

This would suggest that your ego, while rampant, is still contained by the super-ego, i.e your desire to 'look good' only goes so far within the confines of what you perceive to be the socially constructed barriers of NSC. This would certainly explain your somewhat humourless and pious attitude.

Or somin like that, init.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I would suggest you seem to have some sort of narcissistic impulse to exhibit your own intelligence, perhaps born out of insecurity. You appear to have sublimated this impulse by locating perceived weaknesses within the social strata (a Spurs supporter on a Brighton message board) and attempting to build an oppositional dialogue with them.

This would suggest that your ego, while rampant, is still contained by the super-ego, i.e your desire to 'look good' only goes so far within the confines of what you perceive to be the socially constructed barriers of NSC. This would certainly explain your somewhat humourless and pious attitude.

Or somin like that, init.

Wrong. I just plain don't like him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here