Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Stoke

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ain't that the truth

History - that makes you the 39th biggest club in the country by the way

Fanbase - Based on what, exactly?

20th in Country - so at the moment, you regard teams like Fulham, Wigan, Hull City and Stoke as 'bigger' than Tottenham Hotspur, based on that.

39th? WtF- have you been smoking?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
History - that makes you the 39th biggest club in the country by the way

20th in Country - so at the moment, you regard teams like Fulham, Wigan, Hull City and Stoke as 'bigger' than Tottenham Hotspur, based on that.

Hiney, please stop using FACTS in debates on here. It's very much frowned upon as it usually leads to toys being thrown out of prams...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney, please stop using FACTS in debates on here. It's very much frowned upon as it usually leads to toys being thrown out of prams...

I do apologise - I'll try harder from now on.

39th? WtF- have you been smoking?

All-time League Table - bang up to date but doesn't include today's result. You are tucked in nicely behind Port Vale, Lincoln City and Bury.

:thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

All-time League Table - bang up to date but doesn't include today's result. You are tucked in nicely behind Port Vale, Lincoln City and Bury.

have you got a link for that, was looking for it the other day

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
And on points to game ratio you are 1.18 and Brighton are 1.14.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
football players are f***ing poofs these days! That Spurs mush gets a slight ding on his jaw and you'd have thought he was brown bread the way the medical people were carrying on! Bert Trautman must be turning in his grave (if he's dead that is?)!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Yes but weve been playing teams like MAN UNITED ARSENAL, CHELSEA ETC..week in week out..shit table, dno why i posted it

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
from the BBC text service
1741: Jermaine Jenas takes a free-kick. Dreadful, neither a cross intended for a team-mate nor a shot at goal. It drifts harmlessly out for a goal kick. Perhaps an apt metaphor of sorts for the lack of clarity and direction at Spurs at the moment.
Remind you of anything?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
from the BBC text service
1741: Jermaine Jenas takes a free-kick. Dreadful, neither a cross intended for a team-mate nor a shot at goal. It drifts harmlessly out for a goal kick. Perhaps an apt metaphor of sorts for the lack of clarity and direction at Spurs at the moment.
Remind you of anything?

Robbie Pethick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here