Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Stoke

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It is bloody SAD that every time Spurs play certain individuals turn up and their mates all appear in the same threads posting shite after shite after shite.

Spurs - who the hell cares?

Your A Man United fan - Please be quiet, you FAT nerd.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You dont become a small club because your bottom of the league.

Leicster and Leeds are BIG clubs.:shrug:

Spurs are not a big club, they are no bigger than Everton.

We would need to win something to become a big club again, it irks me when I see spurs fans claiming we will break into the top four etc, we wont.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
"pages" ..Explain?

Well i've counted about 8 or 9 Spurs related threads that you have started here. http://www.northstandchat.biz/search.php?searchid=505597

Thats over a third.

I don't have a problem about Spurs or the Premier League stuff being posted on here providing it all kept to one or Two threads.

Take for example about the Park and Ride at Mithrus house yesterday. That dropped down to the second page, people could have missed that important information...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well i've counted about 8 or 9 Spurs related threads that you have started here. http://www.northstandchat.biz/search.php?searchid=505597

Thats over a third.

I don't have a problem about Spurs or the Premier League stuff being posted on here providing it all kept to one or Two threads.

Take for example about the Park and Ride at Mithrus house yesterday. That dropped down to the second page, people could have missed that important information...

Link didn't work, but i'll take your word for it.Sorry MR.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Your A Man United fan - Please be quiet, you FAT nerd.

Yes, i'm obviously a Man United fan aren't I. That's so apparent to everyone on here isn't it.

I like to see them do well in Europe, but do I post threads about them every sodding week? Do I bollocks.

As for fat, well you don't even have a clue who I am, so i'm not really offended by that. Keep 'em coming. :ascarf:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Thats over a third.

It is important, but if you need NSC to find out that information its a bit worrying

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes, i'm obviously a Man United fan aren't I. That's so apparent to everyone on here isn't it.

I like to see them do well in Europe, but do I post threads about them every sodding week? Do I bollocks.

As for fat, well you don't even have a clue who I am, so i'm not really offended by that. Keep 'em coming. :ascarf:

Your penis is OBESE

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Your Myspace/Facebook says different ( cant remember which one)

Do i start a thread about spurs every week?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Thats over a third.

If there is an important thread containing information, or the like, you only have to ask a Mod to make it a sticky and in most cases this will happen.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Your Myspace/Facebook says different ( cant remember which one)

Do i start a thread about spurs every week?

HA! You call me a NERD, yet you confess to internet STALKING. That's not only nerdy, it's f***ing SAD.

Oh, and my myspace/facebook says nothing of the sort, so you quite clearly haven't got a clue who I am!! :salute:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
HA! You call me a NERD, yet you confess to internet STALKING. That's not only nerdy, it's f***ing SAD.

Oh, and my myspace/facebook says nothing of the sort, so you quite clearly haven't got a clue who I am!! :salute:

I know exactly who you are, and i would post your facebook/myspace link on here right now if i didnt get banned.

" Tottenhams fans, still constant in their wonderful support, even through their teams painful start to the season " Martin Tyler

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Spurs manager Ramos walked onto the White Hart lane pitch this week and spotted the groundsman

"wow" said Ramos..."this pitch looks fantastic"

I'm not surprised" replied the groundsman..."we put £70million worth of shit on it every fortnight"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here