Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Arsenal

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope Arsenal win it, if only to keep the title race interesting.

As for Spurs, well old saggy cheeks has trotted out his usual pre-derby bollocks about how Spurs are closing on Arsenal?

Erm, no.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
My mate Motty is a big Spurs fan and wnet on Sunday. Spurs yes, saggy cheeks no, says Redknapp was found wanting tatically, my mate went as far to admit that both Wenger and Fergie would have easily won that game with the same set of Spurs players.

Probably more of the same tonight

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
A big game. A win for either team pretty much ends the others hopes of ahieving their targets. Desperately want Arsenal to win but worried about the Yids bouncing back from Sunday's disappointment.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It has all the makings of a t'riffic encounter, with so much for both sides still to play for. I can't see past a draw though myself which is no good for either side.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This is why it won't be a draw -

robin_van_persie1.jpg

:bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed Sam. Van Persie back at just the right time nd I've got a feeling Spurs will be ripped to shreds tonight by Walcott.

Dandyman

In London village.
Hope Spurs smash the petulant whining Arse to pieces and and send their media fan club home to sob their hearts out over their oh so sophisticated darlings (that said Spurs are underperforming at the moment, so who knows...)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Harry won't leave Spurs without a fight, he hasn't left them in enough debt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harry will find out a lot about his players tonight.

The Van Persie factor, plus the rest, should shift it in Arsenal favour but Spurs don't often lose to Arsenal at WHL and it's usually a draw.

It's the sort of match Spurs could do with Robbie Keane. Gudjohnsson needs to come to the party.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My mate Motty is a big Spurs fan and wnet on Sunday. Spurs yes, saggy cheeks no, says Redknapp was found wanting tatically, my mate went as far to admit that both Wenger and Fergie would have easily won that game with the same set of Spurs players.

Probably more of the same tonight

Your mate is in he wrong job by the sounds of it, if he can tactically see what Fergie and Wenger would see, thats impressive.............your mate is not known as "The special one" by any chance is he?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd like to see Arsenal take the points in this one.

Tottenham have just come undone of late and their Champions League qualification hopes are pretty much over.

I still think Chelsea will take the title but it'd be great if Arsenal could nip in and take second from Manchester United

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope Spurs get SMASHED.
And bearing in mind they've not beaten Arsenal in the League THIS CENTURY, I'm hoping thats exactly what will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here