Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Arsenal

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
RVP bodes well for Holland in the World Cup!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Hope the gooners snatch a last minute leveller as a punishment to Spurs for not beating those cheating ***** on Sunday

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
First win in 10 years? well done Spuds

Dandyman

In London village.
I hope Arsenal win it, if only to keep the title race interesting.

As for Spurs, well old saggy cheeks has trotted out his usual pre-derby bollocks about how Spurs are closing on Arsenal?

Erm, no.

:laugh: 2-1 the Arse's season ends and Spurs move closer to the Champions League.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't abide by either club really. So many fans that have absolutely nothing to do with the respective area. Oh pick and team and then turn up to the odd game or watch them on the telly box. Smashing.

Dandyman

In London village.
Must be great fun aiming for FOURTH every season and never quite making it.

Being born in north London rather than Woolwich I'll cheer on Spurs against the Dial Square scum even if they were fighting relegation every season.

As for tonight Spurs out played the scum mentally and physically.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Being born in north London rather than Woolwich I'll cheer on Spurs against the Dial Square scum even if they were fighting relegation every season.

As for tonight Spurs out played the scum mentally and physically.

I don't live too far from Woolwich. A shame they decided to be the original MK Dons. Woolwich could do with a bit of an economic boost!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brillaint, Pick out something I said last year... When he was.... I among with MOST people in this country thought the same.

I am sure that you were willing to bin him off. He has never been a clown, merely went through an exceedingly rough patch. He has always been a very very good keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here