Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Arsenal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How come Bendtner wasnt pulled up for offside when the ball wasd passed out to Walcott he was 3 yds offside although not so when Walcott played it in to him but he gained an advantage from the original pass and move.

Dandyman

In London village.
Ooohhhh look at the Spurs fans giving it large after TWENTY ONE attempts at trying to beat their bigger and better brothers. Makes me ROFL

How's your bet doing, Brettles ?

At least you could have made money betting on when Judas will go back into the looney bin.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Because you havent been close to being in the same league....

That is because we have suffered over the years from money sapping cnuts content on destroying a club and have resided in an athletics stadium henceforth.

f*** it. I'm bored of supporting my local team. I might save up and watch a Premiership club when ticket demand allows me to watch them - I.e. Vs Wigan or a League Cup game. Yes, I might support a bigger and richer team after all this. But a successful one, not a perennial underachiever like Spurs.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How's your bet doing, Brettles ?

At least you could have made money betting on when Judas will go back into the looney bin.

£10 in theory gone, but still in enjoyed the game. Gomes done well to stop van persie a couple of times. Danny Rose - unbelievable tekkers. Rosicky actually hit the corner flag with a shot, and spurs beat an arsenal team with "no fuckin players anymore"

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That is because we have suffered over the years from money sapping cnuts content on destroying a club and have resided in an athletics stadium henceforth.

f*** it. I'm bored of supporting my local team. I might save up and watch a Premiership club when ticket demand allows me to watch them - I.e. Vs Wigan or a League Cup game. Yes, I might support a bigger and richer team after all this. But a successful one, not a perennial underachiever like Spurs.

Go for it, But if that last bit was a dig at me your way off the mark.... but never mind

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How long to it take you to beat Palace?

YOU to beat Palace?

Holy Crap KG I have been on this board for years. I always thought you were Spurs and an Albion fan. (I even thought that you went to a fair few BHA games!) Seems I got it wrong!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
YOU to beat Palace?

Holy Crap KG I have been on this board for years. I always thought you were Spurs and an Albion fan. (I even thought that you went to a fair few BHA games!) Seems I got it wrong!

I do.... I went to a few games this year... I was at Torquay :lol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone else fancy posting 40,000+ on another football site and asking how long it took them to beat their rivals?

(yes, I appreciate Little Al may be there by Christmas)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here