Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs tx on general sale what the f***

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
those who dont go to the Spurs are part timers im araid.

Making sweeping statements like this will always make you look a tosser :tosser:

As fans who attended 26 games at Withdean last season, despite living 70 miles away, I never really thought of myself and my two lads as 'part-timers'. Thanks for educating me though.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Exactly.
But this time being charged the full whack, for a training game.
The opposition is not Barca. Just an over-hyped selling club who win a league cup every decade or so.

Went to last Sat's game at £10, which was my opening look.

Doncaster will be the real thing. Not the crafty money-making exercise vs alsorans.

We are playing a team who got to the quarter-finals of the Champions League last year. They are not also rans. f***ing hell, we were very, very nearly in League 2 a couple of years ago. I cant believe people are sounding like Spurs are nothing, if it was a big club then they'd be there. We were in League f***ing 1 last year, Spurs are a huge club compared to us.

And I think to call it a crafty money-making exercise is just stupid, we had to have a big friendly as one of the ramp-up events, as I'm sure you know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We are playing a team who got to the quarter-finals of the Champions League last year. They are not also rans. f***ing hell, we were very, very nearly in League 2 a couple of years ago. I cant believe people are sounding like Spurs are nothing, if it was a big club then they'd be there. We were in League f***ing 1 last year, Spurs are a huge club compared to us.

And I think to call it a crafty money-making exercise is just stupid, we had to have a big friendly as one of the ramp-up events, as I'm sure you know.

Agree with this. Anyone claiming Spurs are not a big club is being daft.

I'm still not going though, as I just don't care for freindlies.

I gave my 12 and 10 year old lads the choice of this or the Gillingham game, and they chose the cup match, much to my immense pride :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We ( me included more than most probably) have moaned for years about the generally shit quality of pre-season friendlies, how anyone can moan about having Spurs as the last ramp up game is beyond me tbh.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If you don't want to go then fair enough but why talk down the game? After all if it is full that is more revenue back to the club to pay for the thing!!!

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Totally understand why some want to go but to start posting on here saying those that aren't going to the game are just part-timers is taking the piss and insulting.
Loads of reason why some aren't going - for me I can't afford it as off on hols day after Donny game.

Why can't we just respect each others view on this match?

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
everyone has a right to go or not to go.im going.i dont particully like spurs as rest of my family is gooners but they are a big team and itl be a great day.its also a good time to say thank you to dick knight,tony bloom and others who have helped this club.just dont slag each others opionions off..we sound like spud fans god forbid

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was put off by price but now going.

All the opening day razz-a-mat-azz will be before this game as Gus, rightly so, want's to get 'the occasion' out of the way so, when Doony comes, the players can concentrate on the job of winning league points without too much emotional distraction.

not that Donny won't be emotional though!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Think there's a few people who were absolutely convinced it'd be Ajax/Twente/Utrecht for Kuipers' testimonial and would moan if it was anyone else...

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't see why people are playing this game down so much. The club have even issued a commemorative shirt just for this match that is how much importance they are putting on it.
It’s going to be immense.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Oh sod off Commander. Spurs are a vile club. They could have won the Champions League for the last ten years straight and I'd still have absolutely no interest in watching those bunch of tossers disgrace our wonderful stadium with their presence. You wank over them if you want but don't expect everyone to share your enthusiasm. If it was Arsenal on the other hand I'd have probably got a ticket.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I couldn't possibly bring myself to go to any boring old game where the crowd will only be 2-3 times what we've had at Withdean for most of the last 12 years. It's not like it's the opening of a new stadium or something....

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Oh sod off Commander. Spurs are a vile club. They could have won the Champions League for the last ten years straight and I'd still have absolutely no interest in watching those bunch of tossers disgrace our wonderful stadium with their presence. You wank over them if you want but don't expect everyone to share your enthusiasm. If it was Arsenal on the other hand I'd have probably got a ticket.

Tells me everything i need to know about you :lolol:.

You should come along & make your feelings known.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here