Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs tx on general sale what the f***

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Spurs,Chelsea,arsenal it dosent matter.The opposition is just the icing on a massive cake.
I understand the argument of wanting the first game they attend to be a full house,I don't understand fans being put off by the price.£30 to see the first game at the Amex I would have paid £100.
If you asked any fan leaving the withdean before we had received planning permission for falmer that the cost of the albions
First ever match at falmer would be £30,how many would say that's too expensive I'm not going.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
All sold out now. Gutted tried tonight after getting home from work, didn't realise they were on general sale. I was more than happy to go and see them play a big club, Spurs and have a nose at the stadium. Been out of work for a while so don't get to see many games. Now have a job missed out ,gutted!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
All sold out now. Gutted tried tonight after getting home from work, didn't realise they were on general sale. I was more than happy to go and see them play a big club, Spurs and have a nose at the stadium. Been out of work for a while so don't get to see many games. Now have a job missed out ,gutted!

I understand that out of 18000 season ticket holders that some fans financial situation may have changed,but the first match at
our new stadium should have sold out before tickets went on general sale

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I understand that out of 18000 season ticket holders that some fans financial situation may have changed,but the first match at
our new stadium should have sold out before tickets went on general sale
Not if you are on holiday, like us, esp as we planned the trip so as not to clash with any August saturdays.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Before I went on holiday couldn't get a ticket as online it said sold out, return find out it wasn't but is now :angry:

At least I have seen our European Cup game against PSG!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Before I went on holiday couldn't get a ticket as online it said sold out, return find out it wasn't but is now :angry:

At least I have seen our European Cup game against PSG!

Have a look at the other thread going about tickets. It would appear that there are still tickets available.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here