Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs tx on general sale what the f***

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Saving my first game for a completely full stadium... I'll let the rest of you iron out the bugs for me and I'll rock up when it's near perfect... Hoping it will be one of my best first times....

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Exactly.
Know tonnes of real long term fans with no interest in watching Europa Cup opposition at rip-off prices.
Why did they only manage to get a club than wins a league cup every 10 years, for this special occasion? No known bond with the Albion.

I've heard, and it's probably on NSC somewhere that Spurs got the gig as they were prepared to bring the 1st team (or most of them) for the friendly?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I heard this morning that there were only 2,000 left so not sure were 4,000 came from!?

STHs: Secure Your Spurs Seat Today
Posted on: Wed 20 Jul 2011

By Paul Camillin

Season-ticket holders have until 5pm today to secure their seat for the opening game at the American Express Community Stadium against Spurs on Saturday 30th July, after which point tickets will go on sale to any supporter on the club's ticket database.

Approximately 4000 tickets for Albion's celebratory opening match will be availabe to any supporters on the club's ticket database who have bought a match ticket in the last three seasons, from today.

Online sales will commence from 6pm this evening, while from 10am tomorrow, tickets will be available via all methods: online, in person at either the Amex or Queen's Road ticket offices, or via our ticket line 0845 496 1901.

Similarly, all seats for the Carling Cup match with Gillingham are now on general sale via all the usual sales methods.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
There are cheaper ones than £30 though aren't there?

Have just checked and yes some North Stand tickets £21.60, couldn't afford both that and Gillingham and wanted to see a competitive match personally.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
It's like being a kid & seeing presents under the tree a week before Christmas I would be rude not to take a peak.

Exactly. You can take a peek and see if it's the present that you've always wanted and waited for - but know that you can't really open it and enjoy it until the proper day.

OR you can let the suspense build and wait until the actual day when everyone else is opening their presents and then you find that you've got the best goddamn present ever and be genuinely surprised.

For me, it's the latter every time (well, since the age of about 9) and it'll be Donny for me on the 6th.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Exactly. You can take a peek and see if it's the present that you've always wanted and waited for - but know that you can't really open it and enjoy it until the proper day.

OR you can let the suspense build and wait until the actual day when everyone else is opening their presents and then you find that you've got the best goddamn present ever and be genuinely surprised.

For me, it's the latter every time (well, since the age of about 9) and it'll be Donny for me on the 6th.

My thoughts entirely. Can't wait for the 6th but I'm not going to ruin it by going before then. I've not been there since it was finished yet so the first time I see it will be getting off the train at falmer station at around midday on the 6th and feeling like a kid again. It'll be awesome.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

For me, it's the latter every time (well, since the age of about 9) and it'll be Donny for me on the 6th

Maybe I'm just a greedy bastard wanting 2 christmas's

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
There are several reasons why I’m not bothering with Spurs game. I want my first game to be Donnie and not meaningless friendly.
Not fussed about Spurs, in fact can’t think of any of their players I’d want to see, van der Vart possibly.
Sussex are playing Netherlands same day in Amsterdam and seemed like a good excuse for a long weekend. :smokin: what happened to the old smokin smilie, this one's too big.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm not trusting that I'll GET a ticket for Donny so just ordered a Spurs one. Had to take a guess as to what the middle of the WSU is because the link to the seating plan... brings me to the 'update details' screen!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Not normally too fussed with friendlies
But it is my duty to witness and applaud the parade of ex-Albion that hopefully will be there
Fot that reason I am going

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I can't make this game coz I have to buy the prawns for my sandwiches as I have bagged a 1901 seat for Donny yippeeeeeee!!!:lolol:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
No gaurantee of a seat for Donny, so I bagged a couple for Spurs for me and the boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here