Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs/Brighton fan

Edmonds44

Feb 9, 2011
Essex
Hello everyone I thought I would introduce myself...

First of all I am a Spurs fan, I hope this is ok if not I will post no longer...

I lived in Brighton for a year whilst I was studying at Brighton University and started to take a shine to Brighton & Hove Albion FC especially as I lived at Falmer and saw the stadium being built...

I am here to get more knowledge of you club and to join in talks with you guys...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Are you Paxton Dazo/Kinky Gerbils/Tottenhamseagull is disguise? :wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
started to take a shine to Brighton & Hove Albion FC especially as I lived at Falmer and saw the stadium being built..QUOTE]

Now that's what you call a fairweather fan...bring'em on, the more the merrier

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You'll not be alone on here, there appear to loads of Spurs fans on NSC. Welcome to our 'wacky' world.

Edmonds44

Feb 9, 2011
Essex
started to take a shine to Brighton & Hove Albion FC especially as I lived at Falmer and saw the stadium being built..QUOTE]

Now that's what you call a fairweather fan...bring'em on, the more the merrier

lol you are doing very well and I think you deserve it, especially moving into a new stadium... but a fairweather fan, tbh i never really thought of that when joining this site...

when do you actually move into Falmer?

Edmonds44

Feb 9, 2011
Essex
I went to the real university at Falmer... Sussex.

Before the stadium was being built though.

I was living in Falmer but studied in Brighton... but there has always been banter between Sussex and Brighton Universities... I lived right behind the Synthetic Pitch at Falmer, saw Brighton Train there a few times... when Savage was on loan with you guys

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Welcome to the funhouse!
Think you will find plenty of fellows yids on here & quite a few Tottenham sympathisers. Given the amount of players & staff that have been affiliated wth both clubs over the years.

Just wondering your views on the potential move to Stratford? Not meaning to shit stir but would the club have to change their name? I ask this as once of the reasons a Chelsea fan recently gave me for not moving away from the Bridge was that the Borough Council wouldn't allow them to use the name.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Welcome. I can't see how someone can take a shine for another club though.

Edmonds44

Feb 9, 2011
Essex
Welcome to the funhouse!
Think you will find plenty of fellows yids on here & quite a few Tottenham sympathisers. Given the amount of players & staff that have been affiliated wth both clubs over the years.

Just wondering your views on the potential move to Stratford? Not meaning to shit stir but would the club have to change their name? I ask this as once of the reasons a Chelsea fan recently gave me for not moving away from the Bridge was that the Borough Council wouldn't allow them to use the name.

I want a new stadium but I'm one of the fans against the move to east London, only because I believe they will have to change the Name...

I was having a discussion with a Spurs fan, that said you guys are moving out of Brighton and Aren't having to change the name but I thought the Stadium was still in Brighton & Hove Council Borders? I could be wrong though... he thought it came under Lewes

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Welcome. I can't see how someone can take a shine for another club though.

Agreed: I think you're a wannabee Brighton fan. It's happened before, a chap called Mike Ward simply left his club (I think it was Arsenal) and became an Albion fan. So do what your heart tells you....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We thought about changing the name to Brighton and Hove actually, but in Falmer and nearer Lewes, Albion...but the bloke who reads the scores out on the telly complained, as did our fan who starts the song "give us a B"...who was fearful for his life!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Welcome to the funhouse!

Tottenham borough council have already said that if Spurs do move away then they would have to driop the name Tottenham. Just the same as Arsenal had to lose the name Woolich when they moved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here