Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs/Brighton fan

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Exactly. Shame Borient will be going out of business when the Hammers move in. Apparently, Borient have been refused permission to bid for the stadium because they don't have a legitimate rival.

lets see who's laughing when you get relegated.................oh yeah that'll be me.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We too hate running tracks between us and our silky football.

Jan 30, 2008
:tumble:
Hello everyone I thought I would introduce myself...

First of all I am a Spurs fan, I hope this is ok if not I will post no longer...

I lived in Brighton for a year whilst I was studying at Brighton University and started to take a shine to Brighton & Hove Albion FC especially as I lived at Falmer and saw the stadium being built...

I am here to get more knowledge of you club and to join in talks with you guys...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
But your chairman had first dibs on moving in there, before the stadium was built and turned it down, therefore leading to an open 2 horse race between Tottenham and West Ham.

Which, if true, shows how little ambition Barry Hearn has...most Chairmen would have jumped at the idea of moving to a stunning new stadium without having to go through the process of having it built for them...even if they did become an English version of Queen's Park.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Just out of interest, did Edmonds44 become a Spurs fan because he lives in the catchment area, was born there or has family links to it?

Edmonds44

Feb 9, 2011
Essex
Just out of interest, did Edmonds44 become a Spurs fan because he lives in the catchment area, was born there or has family links to it?

I became a Spurs fan because my family were all rugby fans and I live in Essex, when my mum got married to my step dad he was a chelsea fan and his family were all gooners so i thought i would support a team that was different to them...

I have been to White Hart Lane a few times, but in fairness I have seen Brighton more times than I have seen Spurs! I'm not here to promote Spurs or anything like that, I just would like to know more about the club i saw train out of my back window at University! lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here