Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs/Brighton fan

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Tottenham borough council have already said that if Spurs do move away then they would have to driop the name Tottenham. Just the same as Arsenal had to lose the name Woolich when they moved.

Hotspur FC has a sort of ring to it...even if you don't add Stratford to the name!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was a Spurs fan, albeit an armchair one, when I moved to Brighton. I followed the Albion as what I thought was a 2nd team but when we played each other a couple of years later I was quite shocked to find I was very definitely a Brighton fan.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Welcome Mr Spurs fan
I have a foot in both camps as, although I'm an Albion fan, my wife is a Spurs fan and I do have a sneaking liking for the yiddoes.
I did make her sit in the Albion end when we lost to you in the F A Cup a few years ago though !!
I certainly don't think either West ham or Spurs should have the Olympic Stadium - if any football club has it it should really be Orient as they're nearest though where they'll find fans to fill it I really don't know

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
F@ck me!! It`s bad enough you hanging on to our coat-tails but now you think you can welcome people to NSC!!! As to the original thread I am giving your application due consideration but please DO NOT post any more until I give you my approval.Thread closed. :smokin:

I am NSC.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Welcome Mr Spurs fan
I have a foot in both camps as, although I'm an Albion fan, my wife is a Spurs fan and I do have a sneaking liking for the yiddoes.
I did make her sit in the Albion end when we lost to you in the F A Cup a few years ago though !!
I certainly don't think either West ham or Spurs should have the Olympic Stadium - if any football club has it it should really be Orient as they're nearest though where they'll find fans to fill it I really don't know

This

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I was a Spurs fan, albeit an armchair one, when I moved to Brighton. I followed the Albion as what I thought was a 2nd team but when we played each other a couple of years later I was quite shocked to find I was very definitely a Brighton fan.

Apostate

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I want a new stadium but I'm one of the fans against the move to east London, only because I believe they will have to change the Name...

Welcome Spurs fan.

Re the new stadium, a name change is not the reason to be opposed to moving to Stratford. The fact that it could easily cause the death of an old established club like Leyton Orient is the reason why it shouldn't even be considered.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Where you at the falmer campus matey? I did 4 years up there but will show my age when I say it was called Brighton Poly then. They actually knocked down my old block to make way for the stadium! I was a fair weather Gooner and gradually switched over to the Albion which am sure you would be happy to hear!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Welcome Spurs fan. My two cousins are Norf Laandaners and I therefore have a soft spot for Spurs.

Orient fans ain't welcome on here though which is why ILC is fine. He's Albion which is why he felt obliged to welcome you on here.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Fuckin yids

They will be renaming this The Shelf chat next or whatever.

Oh go on then, weve got just about every other team on here anyway so welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here