Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spotted . . .

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
Obviously i apologise completley and utterly and I hope that i did not cause any offence to anyone because that was not my intention.

This was an irrational, but not ungrounded, fear that i had to deal with and i cannot see another way of doing so.

Rest assured a charitable donation has now been made.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I am the bloke 2 seats along and i can confirm that they were just a dad and two kids (great to see kids at away games).

They did'nt play up or anything just good young lads at a game.

What a crap thread YOU MUPPET

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Obviously i apologise completley and utterly and I hope that i did not cause any offence to anyone because that was not my intention.

This was an irrational, but not ungrounded, fear that i had to deal with and i cannot see another way of doing so.

You utter cock! Please find something more useful to do with your time.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

Nope, another fail.

One the one hand you recognise that your fear is irrational, (which it is) but then you try and justify your Mcarthyism by stating it was not ungrounded (you mean unfounded). So what you are really saying is it still does look like they were seig heiling. Ergo, it was OK to anonomously post a photo on a public forum together with a spurious allegation that the 2 people you have highlighted were neo nazis and therefore they should not be supporting BHA. Maybe you secretly hoped they would be outed and incur the full wrath of NSC................and then what...............a burning ANL logo on their front lawns?

Who the f*ck do you think you are?

The truth is that you wanted the kudos of being celebrated as NSC's very own Jerry Gable, with all the mutual back slapping and cock rubbing that you would get from the other "liberal" minded Herberts on this board who see racism and prejudice everywhere. So it clearly must follow that you are disappointed that when you think you have found a rich seam of neo nazism you haven't. What a shame and now your little teeny weeny acorn is flaccid again.

The lesson here is for the rest of us, because you are not alone and you represent the new wave of fascism................you think you are liberal, but you have your own designs for who should go to the oven.

You only have to have a look at the hysterical threads on here and replace "EDL" with "Jews". I used to laugh about it but clearly people like you are on a completely different mental trajectory................we should be worried.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
It's my fault

I was nurturing a fairly pleaseant and significant erection on the terracing to the left of the goal when the photographer was about to take a photo of our terraced support.

Upon observing my nurturing the photographer swiftly turned away and took a picture of our quieter support in the seats only to catch violent scenes of
paper throwing.

Seriously, this thread and photo should be removed before the originator ends up in court.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Ohhhhh Fergus

Irony - The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression

:lolol:

(private joke everyone)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004

May I suggest you edit your original post and remove the picture.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Ohhhhh Fergus

Irony - The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression

:lolol:

(private joke everyone)

Hello lovely..............you know me too well.

Taboo - A moral or cautionary restriction placed upon certain actions by authorities of a people, which if ignored will result in specific negative consequences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here