Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spotted . . .

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Is that Badly Drawn Boy top row, just left of the flag?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Possibly if they threw 5 bits of coloured paper each

Now is usually the time to stop digging, and pretend it was a wind-up...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
God no!!!...I did not spot him. I am further off to the right.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Big Mick looks about twice your size , me and my lads remember you when you used to take a tambourine to away games.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I was flicking through the fan pictures from Tuesday nights game and i noticed a couple of guys towards the front of one of the pics. I almost didn't want to put this up as its just unpleasant really.

View attachment 22563

Now, i hope the picture just caught the pair of them at an unfortunate, almost comical, moment and if you are one of the guys please ease my fears but if not can i just say . . . . We dont want you supporting our club.

This is excellent work, have you been able to get other photos of them before or after, or how about sound recordings?

Well done too on creating the quintessential assessment of who can support the club. It would be helpful for the proletariat if you could publish the requirements, plus the dos' and donts' of how to behave in the stands.

Sadly I suspect the circulation of your requirements will not prevent those fans with small cocks and catastrophic self esteem issues who feel the need to publically slander other fans without any evidence whatsoever.

The laughable thing is I suspect you consider yourself to be a liberal....sieg heil eh.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Big Mick looks about twice your size , me and my lads remember you when you used to take a tambourine to away games.

Good memory, that was years and years ago. It was something did for a few weeks as a joke mainly to try and get some atmosphere going at that cowshed in Gillingham and the idea was someone's who no longer watches the Albion.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You utter f***ing idiot

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was flicking through the fan pictures from Tuesday nights game and i noticed a couple of guys towards the front of one of the pics. I almost didn't want to put this up as its just unpleasant really.

View attachment 22563

Now, i hope the picture just caught the pair of them at an unfortunate, almost comical, moment and if you are one of the guys please ease my fears but if not can i just say . . . . We dont want you supporting our club.[/QUOTE
Bloody Hell. Who are you the thought police? You'll have them hung,drawn and quartered next.:ohmy::wozza:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shit! Look at the guy to the right, half way up, in the white top. Look at the scarf around his face, He's clearly some kind of PARAMILITARY. :eek:

What a f***ing RIDICULOUS accusation. Madness.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sod those 2, check me out tucking into my pie!!! For those that are interested, it tasted quite nice.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

It's like a real life "Where's Wally" ! :p

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Im off to get my shovel . . . .

Think you better f***ing had mate!

That's me and my sons. Aged 15 and 9! Enjoying an away day and chucking some paper around!

Shouting and cheering and singing and supporting as I have done since my first game on 12th February 1972. When, no doubt, you were still a lump in your mother's throat!

Couldn't give a toss about your insinuations about me - I'm big, fat & ugly enough to take it. But your snide insinuations about my son are bang out of order. Who the f*** do you think you are highlighting a photo of him on a public forum and slandering him? He's 15 FFS!

I hope the majority of replies on this thread will make you think twice about doing such a fuckwit thing again in the future. And confirmation that you've bunged a few to the REMF will calm me down. A bit!!

1035422621_dramaqueen.JPG

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I hope the majority of replies on this thread will make you think twice about doing such a fuckwit thing again in the future. And confirmation that you've bunged a few to the REMF will calm me down. A bit!!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here