Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spotted . . .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
unreal , you probably spent a whole day mulling over a photograph looking for something that obviously was not there ,yet miss the glaringly obvious real story that photo reveals, Harry Hill is a Albion fan, just right of centre half way up

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Sir Sarcy....One of the young boys you have highlighted on this public forum is my 15 year old god son. He is a passionate young fan who has sat in the family stand with his father brother and sister for the last 5 years. He is a level 8 referee and loves the game and all things Albion. I rarely post but I really think you should make a public apology. This thread is an absolute disgrace

chops

Egg chaser & hack
Jan 4, 2011
Christchurch, NZ
Firstly this is a picture taken by a proper photographer which has been published on the Albion website and i haven't said anything definite or edited it in anyway so its available for public viewing and people to make their own minds up.

Errrrr, you stuck a red box on it.
And in any case, it seems your accusations couldn't be any fuhrer from the truth. You've had a reich 'mare and Crispy Ambulance is more than entitled to be very (Iron) cross.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

For a start one of the people circled is clearly under 15 - what, is he part of the notorious Albion Seagull Hitler Youth?

Also, anyone who calls themself Crispy Ambulance is sooooo clearly not gonna be a fascist, nazi, stormtrooping thug. (He's either named after a Half Man Half Biscuit song/line or the Manc band of the same name). I've often thought that many of us would look like fascist bully boys when we give the old "seagulls, seagulls" arm salute. I know I do, but that's because I dress like Freddie Starr.....

Saying all of the above, Crispy Ambulance were on Factory records, bit of a link to Joy Division and New Order there! Maybe they are part of the Junior Seagulls Hitler Youth afterall, I think we should be told!

Last edited:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
For a start one of the people circled is clearly under 15 - what, is he part of the notorious Albion Seagull Hitler Youth?

Also, anyone who calls themself Crispy Ambulance is sooooo clearly not gonna be a fascist, nazi, stormtrooping thug. (He's either named after a Half Man Half Biscuit song/line or the Manc band of the same name). I've often thought that many of us would look like fascist bully boys when we give the old "seagulls, seagulls" arm salute. I know I do, but that's because I dress like Freddie Starr.....

Saying all of the above, Crispy Ambulance were on Factory records, bit of a link to Joy Division and New Order there! Maybe they are part of the Junior Seagulls Hitler Youth afterall, I think we should be told!

The Manc band mate. Music was so-so but loved the name and t-shirts depicting ambulances ablaze!

Jan 30, 2008
I was flicking through the fan pictures from Tuesday nights game and i noticed a couple of guys towards the front of one of the pics. I almost didn't want to put this up as its just unpleasant really.

View attachment 22563

Now, i hope the picture just caught the pair of them at an unfortunate, almost comical, moment and if you are one of the guys please ease my fears but if not can i just say . . . . We dont want you supporting our club.
why did you then :wanker:

.....which goes to prove, any photo of any large moving crowd will show 'what looks like a nazi salute' - as well as 3 people who look like monkeys, (1 meerkat let's not forget), 11 gingers*, 5 people who look like they are peeing, 12 having cramps and 1 man in childbirth, 8 looking like typical tories, and in the case of the Selhurst home end - 1278 who look like they just nicked something for their caravan.
....and for them - we don't want any of your sorts supporting our club.

*just kidding ginge :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone would know a proper Nazi salute is with the right arm, therefore ruling out chap on the left. Chap on the right, looks like his kid next to him, is clearly trying to establish where Noone would come up to if he stood next to him. End of chat.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The accuser really is a kn0b of the highest order. It is a disgusting allegation to throw at someone and one you should only make when you have absolute concrete evidence. The father easily could have his arm like that after he had thrown the paper in the air in front of him and in respect of the lad (whom looks younger than 15 btw) I make the fist clenched gesture like that when I am chanting "Seagulls, seagulls" which he is also doing left handed (when have you ever seen what is being insinuiated done with a left hand, btw). You can also see his fist his clenched. If he and only he is chanting "Seagulls, seagulls" good for him, I hope others joined in.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My COAT is in that picture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here