Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spiders Attack

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
In fact House Spiders came up with the idea first and we just adapted :thumbsup:

Seriously though spiders are pretty cool and I try to keep as many around the house as possible but if the kids see them I have to move them outside.

if that's the case why do they use our house and nick shit like burglars

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In fact House Spiders came up with the idea first and we just adapted :thumbsup:

Seriously though spiders are pretty cool and I try to keep as many around the house as possible but if the kids see them I have to move them outside.

But I suppose if the Tory led coalition lasts much longer House Spiders will have to become Cardboard Box Spiders or Underpass Spiders ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But I suppose if the Tory led coalition lasts much longer House Spiders will have to become Cardboard Box Spiders or Underpass Spiders ?
Not at all, with an abundance of food and little opposition House Spiders will become the new affluent class, they are passing as on they're way up as we face the alternative trajectory :thumbsup: :)

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
They take burglars now as well as flies? And people want to squash them, this country, I don't know etc.

Haha, that did make me laugh. flies are alright imo something for the cats to get annoyed about and gives me an excuse to get the fly gun out, spiders are just weird and should like us: if someone nicked my TV and got caught they would be arrested, but why don't spiders? they nick bread and stuff and unlawful entry into my home.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Haha, that did make me laugh. flies are alright imo something for the cats to get annoyed about and gives me an excuse to get the fly gun out, spiders are just weird and should like us: if someone nicked my TV and got caught they would be arrested, but why don't spiders? they nick bread and stuff and unlawful entry into my home.
You have spiders that steal bread? They must be huge to carry the loaves away :ohmy:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
You have spiders that steal bread? They must be huge to carry the loaves away :ohmy:

somethings biting a whole in bread and that's bad enough, for all i know my floor is infested with invisible spider shit and i may die from some spider shit related illness...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not at all, with an abundance of food and little opposition House Spiders will become the new affluent class, they are passing as on they're way up as we face the alternative trajectory :thumbsup: :)

I'm not sure that spiders have the fiscal wherewithal to create a low taxation market economy..... especially as WE still have George Osborne and all the ORGANOPHOSPHATES !

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
somethings biting a whole in bread and that's bad enough, for all i know my floor is infested with invisible spider shit and i may die from some spider shit related illness...
Or you may become a superhero :thumbsup:

I'm not sure that spiders have the fiscal wherewithal to create a low taxation market economy..... especially as WE still have George Osborne and all the ORGANOPHOSPHATES !
I hear George Osborne has more eyes than he's letting on........not that I'm suggesting anything :whistle:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Parcel

WaspSpider151e3.jpg

My pic.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Beautiful wasp spider....nice pics!

NICE? whoever took that pic is lucky to be alive, imo i think we need a few minutes silence for the little creature that died defending the animal kingdom.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
My old cat used to love spiders as a late night snack. The little bastard would stalk the spiders then jump on the fuckers and gobble them up.

Now my staffie sits there and watches them before jumping on them and having a good old munch.

Personally dont mind the small ones. not sure about the big ones after having one jump on my head and down my back. shit me up big time. :down:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
i'm a nice, i feel sorry if it squash a snail i take leaflets from the religious people on the highstreet, i give money to charity... but spiders... should be controlled.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I had another 3 spiders last night and they were MASSIVE...

Spiders.jpg

That spider was caught last night and thrown outside... but that does not look like a spider form the UK...

Its body is like a 5 pence and its legs spanned the pint glass easily...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here