Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Spectacular' signing?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well if Bridge wasn't the "spectacular" signing, I can't bloody wait to see who is!

I still think Owen has legs ;)

stock-illustration-1560712-cartoon-style-soccer-ball-and-legs-vector-jpeg.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Well with the arrival of Kuszak, Saltor, Bridge and now Vicente looking like that's all sorted. I don't believe we will be signing Darius Henderson or Simon Church any time soon, that would be somewhat of an anti climax to say the least...Going on the assumption that this "gem" signing will be a striker I will throw a couple of names in the hat.

Bobby Zamora,
Louis Saha,
Simon Cox,
John Carew,
Emile Heskey.
Craig Bellamy,

and the way things are going at the moment Del Piero.....now I know that sounds insane, but what constitutes a "gem"..."spectacular"....signing?...Anything is possible atm.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Well with the arrival of Kuszak, Saltor, Bridge and now Vicente looking like that's all sorted. I don't believe we will be signing Darius Henderson or Simon Church any time soon, that would be somewhat of an anti climax to say the least...Going on the assumption that this "gem" signing will be a striker I will throw a couple of names in the hat.

Bobby Zamora,
Louis Saha,
Simon Cox,
John Carew,
Emile Heskey.
Craig Bellamy,

and the way things are going at the moment Del Piero.....now I know that sounds insane, but what constitutes a "gem"..."spectacular"....signing?...Anything is possible atm.
john carew no thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here