GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Hat's off to you Major for stepping into our shit hole, Did you go through the verucca bath before you wen't into the away end? Seriously, I was there as well and I heard you lot singing about how you were going up and I can understand why, however calling Palace supporters scum is a generalisation and I would put it to you that you are a homosexual...is that correct?

I wouldn't bother - it's abundantly clear that The Major has never been to a Brighton game in his life. In fact, his last public sighting was playing the hunchback in the movie '300', who nobody wanted and ended up having to demean himself by rubbing one out over the three titted Persian mutant whore.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
I wouldn't bother - it's abundantly clear that The Major has never been to a Brighton game in his life. In fact, his last public sighting was playing the hunchback in the movie '300', who nobody wanted and ended up having to demean himself by rubbing one out over the three titted Persian mutant whore.

She was quite fit to be fair

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Absolutely incredible.

We move from an 8.5k stadium to a 23k+ stadium, all the other 14.5k fans are plastics.

Palace have a 26k stadium that has been half empty for almost 8 years, and now they'll be 'rocking' with 26k fans. Incredible, absolutely ****ing incredible.
And when you come back down, back to a sub 16k crowd...

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
and even with all their plastics doubling their crowds when they play man u, they will still get a smaller crowd than when we have Yeovil at home. Well done tho' Wimbledon, Palace and Wigan all have a place

Really ? Confident those crowds will stay as high as they've been this season ? Those people you got in, they'll be back next season yeah ? a 6000 bump is very impressive in the champ. If you match it next season, even more so. Not sure that will be the case unless you make some marquee signings though...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really ? Confident those crowds will stay as high as they've been this season ? Those people you got in, they'll be back next season yeah ? a 6000 bump is very impressive in the champ. If you match it next season, even more so. Not sure that will be the case unless you make some marquee signings though...

Over 23000 season tickets sold so I imagine our crowds will somehow hold up even though the 'first season factor' you lot confidently talked about has now turned to three, but don't let that worry you. How many have you sold?

I take it you are VinceHilairesArse*ole from the BBS - the gentleman who resides in America and hasn't attended a Palace game since the 1990's ? - enough said.

And it response to the tw@t who keeps asking what the 10k extra supporters we get per match has done for us - kept us out of Administration and allowed us to play in the best stadium in the world. No waddling through piss for us every other Saturday.

Now gentleman answer me this - where are your extra 25,000 supporters going to come from when you build this 40k capacity stadium?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One team man me.
Brighton fans normally have a second premiership team, which is yours Soggy ? Palace maybe ?

I only follow one team also (since 1971). On a legal technicality you've only been following Palace for 3 years as your history only goes back to when CPFC2010 bought the club from the administrators :thumbsup:

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I take it you are VinceHilairesArse*ole from the BBS - the gentleman who resides in America and hasn't attended a Palace game since the 1990's ? - enough said.

And it response to the tw@t who keeps asking what the 10k extra supporters we get per match has done for us - kept us out of Administration and allowed us to play in the best stadium in the world. No waddling through piss for us every other Saturday.

Now gentleman answer me this - where are your extra 25,000 supporters going to come from when you build this 40k capacity stadium?

So you agree that your finances are a concern then?

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011

Glorious. Absolutely bloomin' glorious.

It hurts, doesn't it? Really, really, really hurts.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
His dull and tedious one trick pony posts about our attendances are now worthless! Selhurst will be rocking with over 26,000 next season as we entertain the elite of English football :wave:

If Selhurst rocks there will be multiple fatalities.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Oh dear.

After wrongly predicting 2nd Season Syndrome season, they are now trying to claim we'll have 3rd Season Syndrome :ffsparr:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
His dull and tedious one trick pony posts about our attendances are now worthless! Selhurst will be rocking with over 26,000 next season as we entertain the elite of English football :wave:

26,000, in the Premier League - how marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here