Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish striker?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's that time of the year when all the rumours start, and every Tom, Dick and Harry claim to have "heard" something.
You, like most clubs in this league, haven't got a couple of mill to spend, unless you sell first.
You need a target man proven at this level, Graham would be an excellent signing,but I can't see Swansea selling.
I don't think you can gamble on a untried forward .

If the Cup Final money is found, we'll have more than a couple of million to spend.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
from memory you say this every transfer window and it hasn't happened yet :lolol:

lol lol,if you say so,when you have done a search,come back to me,i can name at least 2 players in the last couple of seasons,ihave put up on here,but you carry on,
i only pass on what ive been told,sometimes last min they go wrong,but hey ho

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not sure if the OP's information is recent. I was told pre-Christmas that we had pretty much done a deal for a Spanish second division striker but things had hit a snag. It may well be that things have changed and it's now been completed though...

was told about 2 weeks before,but maybe their has been a snag,as happens all the time,lets hope its a done deal

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No one gives a f*** what you think , piss off back to your own board this does not concern you bitch.........

A well thought out response there fella, 10 out of 10

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
As a frequent La Liga viewer, any chance of a PM with a name (confidential of course) so that I can confirm you were right if it comes off?

i wasnt told the name,he refused to tell me(fair enough),just that he was spanish,and from lower spanish league,

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
was told about 2 weeks before,but maybe their has been a snag,as happens all the time,lets hope its a done deal

yeah - remember you saying something a while back on it. As you say, fingers crossed it's a done deal. Also heard it was for 'big money'...

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
A 'snag' is a polite way of stating a rumour that makes someone sound interesting whilst talking out of their ass. We have players coming out of the woodworks both fantastical and disappointing but nonetheless they seem mostly untrue.

Or a 'snag' can simply mean that there is/was some kind of hitch. Or can also mean a 'sausage' if you're Australian...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the guy that gives me snippets,has a sound rep,sometimes things dont come off,but im 100%sure he gets info from the club,but as i havent seen him since xmas,then maybe things have hit a snag,when i questioned him,he said he couldnt give me the name,i asked if it was machada,and he pissed himself laughing saying no chance.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's that time of the year when all the rumours start, and every Tom, Dick and Harry claim to have "heard" something.
You, like most clubs in this league, haven't got a couple of mill to spend, unless you sell first.
You need a target man proven at this level, Graham would be an excellent signing,but I can't see Swansea selling.

Agree with all if this.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Isn't Graham supposed to be as slow as a carthorse? If so, I'd steer well clear. We need a striker with pace in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here