Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish striker?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm sure any Spaniard will have heard wonderful things about the weather over here in recent years from Vicente et al and will be rushing to get over to this rain-soaked shit hole quicker than you can say 'La Liga mid-table obscurity.'

:)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It will take him six months to get used to the "english style", score one or two goals and be a big flop. All our best strikers we've got for relatively little money from the lower leagues.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What have his eyes got to do with anything? How big is his cock? That`s what I want to know.

He plays football like he's got the biggest cock in the stadium.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Oh man, that would mean guaranteed promotion to the Premier League. Surely that would repay a big chunk of the fee.

He looks like a young version of the HOF ... does he come with a babewatch bevy perhaps to replace Gully;s Girls

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
a friend of a friend is a Chelski scout, and he has said that we have got Machida (not sure how you spell his name) all sorted out from Man Utd till end of season. never posted a rumour before.

ive heard that too

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He looks like a young version of the HOF ... does he come with a babewatch bevy perhaps to replace Gully;s Girls

Yes. And yes.

'Baywatch' will be our goal music. You're going to have to get used to it being played at least three times every game.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm hoping its Sebastian Ribas myself. Watched him play at Dijon a few years back while I was out there. Scored a f***ing shedload. Think they sold him to Genoa or somewhere. Haven't heard much of him since though.

As for Macheda, he puts even CKR to shame. A non-scoring striker.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's that time of the year when all the rumours start, and every Tom, Dick and Harry claim to have "heard" something.
You, like most clubs in this league, haven't got a couple of mill to spend, unless you sell first.
You need a target man proven at this level, Graham would be an excellent signing,but I can't see Swansea selling.
I don't think you can gamble on a untried forward .

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
No one gives a f*** what you think , piss off back to your own board this does not concern you bitch.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here