Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain Tour

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This first match is today.

BHAFC v Pompey info. Kick-off: 6pm (5pm UK). Venue: Monte Castillo Barcelo resort, 11406 Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz.

Apparently no cover so anyone out there should bring sun cream.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So for the match in Marbella, if you look on the Marbella Football Centre web site it shows a map with the location, if you put the address into Google Maps it give a completely different location. Neither show a road with teh correct street name. Anyone got any idea how to find the place?

Last edited:

BHAFC v Pompey info. Kick-off: 6pm (5pm UK). Venue: Monte Castillo Barcelo resort, 11406 Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz.

Just to clarify, the match is being played just outsde Jerez, 6km along the road to Arcos.

NOT in Cádiz, the Cádiz in the address is the region. Cádiz city is about half an hour from Jerez.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Alright mate, U coming to the worthing game? Yeah he is still loving it. He was selected to work at the olympics and is working with the basketball players which is good.

No not around for the worthing game mate im up in scotland until thursday but will be at the chelsea game

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009

I know its a long shot but for those of us stuck back here in england is game being filmed?and is there any link to it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know its a long shot but for those of us stuck back here in england is game being filmed?and is there any link to it?

As long shots go that is an 80 yarder, with the goalkeeper comfortably on his line. Good luck.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Absolutely no chance of that happening unfortunately, the most we'll get is live text updates on the OS.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought people were saying that the Pompey game was going to be off as they didn't have enough players to put a team out. Is it on now then? Odd thing is that the Pompey base in Spain is the venue for our other game.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I thought people were saying that the Pompey game was going to be off as they didn't have enough players to put a team out. Is it on now then? Odd thing is that the Pompey base in Spain is the venue for our other game.

It's on but were playing their youth team and triallists as all the first team are back in England waiting to be sold.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
BHAFC v Portsmouth: Ankergren, Bruno, Elphick, El-Abd, Vincelot; Harley, Sparrow, Dicker; Vicente, Agdestein, Hoskins.

Diamond midfield I guess?

BHAFC Subs v Portsmouth: Brezovan (GK), Greer, Dunk, Barnes, Noone, Calderon, Bridcutt, Kuszczak (GK), Buckley

No Bridge again

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
No CMS, Lua Lua or Bridge. Are we going easy on them? They are not even on the bench.

Lua Lua and CMS picked up knocks in a previous game I think so guess they're being rested. Thought Bridge was due to be making an appearance though

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No CMS, Lua Lua or Bridge. Are we going easy on them? They are not even on the bench.

At best guess just rested, CMS had a dead leg? versus Lewes, Lua Lua's ankle might have flaired up against Hastings and Bridge I guess has problems with his groin.

Gus said Bridge would play in Spain so assume he'll be playing in the next match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here