Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain Tour

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Albion ahead in the 11th minute, with a smart finish from Hoskins across goal, after classy build-up play by Vicente. #BHAFC 1 #Pompey 0.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Albion ahead in the 11th minute, with a smart finish from Hoskins across goal, after classy build-up play by Vicente. #BHAFC 1 #Pompey 0.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I hope they are recording the game, it could become a silly score given the score against Gibraltar. I do feel sorry for Pompey though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From the OS : 11: GOAL! Will Hoskins opens the scoring. Vicente slid the ball through from midfield and Hoskins fired the ball across goal and into the bottom left corner.

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
YAY we are winning :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hopefully not the last time we hear those 2 link up. I believe Hoskins to be a more intelligent and natural striker than CMS (still love him) and will probably read each others game better.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicen Rodriguez Fan ‏@VicenRdrigzfans
El Brighton va ganando 0-1 con gol de Hoskins a pase de Vicente

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brian Owen ‏[MENTION=13191]Brian[/MENTION]__Owen
To stress, I'm not in Jerez! Just relaying info gleaned from a couple of sources. Vicente involved in an early goal for Will Hoskins #bhafc

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
What was the build up play like?

stay_classy.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's not that bad a side for Pompey at all. That Dumbuya chap even played for Palace recently I think
Played in the Doncaster game, very rapid. It's not a total team of unknowns which I as expecting given that they lost 4-0 to Gibraltar.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicen Rodriguez Fan ‏@VicenRdrigzfans
El Portsmouth es el equipo al que Vicente le metió dos goles la temporada pasada.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Albion two up here after 23 minutes. Sparrow's low drive beats Pompey keeper Preece from 20 yards. #BHAFC 2 #Pompey 0.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Seagull Love Review ‏@tslr
2-0 to the albion. Think it was spadge but the view's not great. Vicente did a corking job on the counter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here