Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Mean machines of our defence:albion2:

Bruno&.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As it would be a nightmare to get there and not get in, are we sure the Spanish games are potg?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As it would be a nightmare to get there and not get in, are we sure the Spanish games are potg?

I think the Marbella one should be ok because it's being played in a football training centre with a small stadium. Not sure about the Jerez game though, As I understand it thats being played in the resort where the team are playing + based on their numbers at Gib the other night, there are likely to be at least 200 Pompey fans there - not sure there'll actually be a gate to pay at!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeah, bed to train in 32 mins is good going

10 minute shower, 10 minute dressed, 10 minute walk to train. That's me anyway.

Craig Mackail-Smith @12CMS12
4m
Watching the lads play ping pong, banter flying about. Off to bed soon pic.twitter.com/fvysN8D

I love Craig, he's a great lad.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I think the Marbella one should be ok because it's being played in a football training centre with a small stadium. Not sure about the Jerez game though, As I understand it thats being played in the resort where the team are playing + based on their numbers at Gib the other night, there are likely to be at least 200 Pompey fans there - not sure there'll actually be a gate to pay at!
Thanks. It was the Marbella one I was most bothered about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here