Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Deckers1.jpg

The double deckers.

Probably about as threatening as anyway!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A photofit of the ringleader would definitely start with this:
acne2.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I belong to the "Mile Oak Mercanaries"

We are really hard

:) :) :) :) :)

Come and have a go if you thing you're hard enough:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah, they were too soft for my liking.

Anyway they merged with the Huddersfield Hardasnuts. When they started setting up drop in anytime wine tasting evenings and coffee mornings, it proved the last straw

Re: Re: Re: Southwick Soldiers Here

southwicksoldier said:
Yer u wud do if u saw us u stupid idiot
I see you most evenings on My way back from the Pub,huddled round the chip shop in the square .I allways let out a little fart at least,nothing scares Me more than a bunch of pre-pubesent,spottty,three eyed, inbreds and their Vicky pollard,six month pregnant twelve year old girlfriends .ooh ,quick I'm quacking in my pants.
The best part of you sunshine ran down your teenage mothers leg when she farted,you f***ing mistake.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Caveman said:
Is the latest hard man craze still kicking off car wing mirrors or scratching cars with keys? Because I think thats really hard.

Keys aren't hard. They only score about a 6 on Moh's hardness scale. Not like diamond, which gets a big 10. Now that's hard.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Schools have finished for the yr 11 so I think we may see more of him from now on. Till his exams or spot popping session.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Lets introduce them to the TMC. lol that would be funny:lolol:

southwicksoldier

May 14, 2006
TMC....HAHA LMFAO

TMC are gonners, shows how hard they are cos they couldnt even think of there own name, they copied it from a london gang! TMC are nothing, they only beat up like 1 person when there on there own or just foreigners!!!!!!!! haha f***ing lowlife scum u forumers are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here