Southern FM - What do we think of it?

• Great - just what the doc ordered!

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Pile of tossed dog piss!

Votes: 80 88.9%

• Total voters

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
We all have to live with it. Like it or not it's there and for most of us it's the only option for relatively new music apart from Radio 1.

I have to say, I think it is the most cliche ridden pile of dog w*nk that I have ever had the displeasure to listen to.

Nicky (I just love the sound of my voice) in the morning and that brain dead piece of twat toss (I can't even think of his name but the one that sound as thick as twenty short planks and does the outside broadcasts everyday).

And then as for Dan Gassbag in the 'Drive' show. Well what a waste of piss!

Amateur pillocks the lot of them!:p

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
it was great when Terry Garoghan had the Last Bus To Whitehawk, but apart from that its just ok

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I dont have to live with it. Im lucky to live on the edge of London so get over 30 different stations. Mind you, if you think Southern FM is bad, try listening to Essex FM.

Most of the independent stations are owned by clusters who pump out the same fifteen songs ad nauseum, and have destroyed any notion of localness.

Independent, my arse.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I like it because they are very pro-falmer and their footy program on a saturday is good (as it is on juice 107).

Nicky is a big brighton fan so can't see the point of slagging her off.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
dont choose to listen to it but wouldnt swich over. there isn't much of a choice of radio stations in brighton so listen to more cd's

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
All the same songs hour after hour, having playlists of songs they have to play each hour, fixing the charts etc etc. Talk Sport all the time for me, except match days then SCR

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
from 9 til 10 it can be quite entertaining, and that simone whatserface can have it

but other than that its khazi

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I like it but then I'm older so the middle of the road type of music suits my taste! If you really want a station full of dross then it's SCR - except for the Brighton match coverage!

Bring back Southern Sound and the Sunday night Tommy Boyd Show!

Alternatively check out some of the mad American talk radio stations online.... Bunch of crazy fools threatening to kill each other!

More entertaining than the local 'going through the motions' Shite Sussex gets.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
More music variety my 'arris

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I only listen to the radio in the car (radio 2)or the commentary on SCR when there is a match on I can't get to.
I have never listened to Southern FM.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Radio 6 is pretty good. Hate the studiously dropped T's of Southern FM DJs and false blokeyness. And the terrible music. And the adverts.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nicky is a big brighton fan so can't see the point of slagging her off. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am sure she used to be a spurs fan! then jumped ship when she thought it was cool to support the Albion!

I cannot stand her! and Jack the Lad! what a mug!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here