Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend v Albion - Official THREAD

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As nothings goign on here thought youd like to know that CKR just stung Hilarios fingers with a cracking shot

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wilkins baffles me sometimes, why bother paying £ 55000 for this " hotshot " and then totally destroy his moral and enthusiasm much like he did to Elder, bizarre and Murray has been so shit for about 8 games now I would drop him and play Dixon

Murray and Forster offer(ed) the best chance of the playoffs. I don't think nayone expected Dixon to make an immediate impact. He has come in at a crucial stage of the season from semi-pro. Having said that, I expected to see more of him.

Let's wait until after the pre-season training/friendlies before castigating Wilkins or Lloyd or Dixon etc.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gatting on , things are bad

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
CKRs season now over 2-0

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Couldn't listen tonight but just looked at the stats:

Possession
52% 48%
Shots on target
4 7
Shots off target
8 7
Corners
6 6

Did we deserve more? Looks like a point at least.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We were GREAT in the second half but were completely overrun in the first once Southend scored their fairly fortunate goal.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Having just got back..........................What is the point of Thomson...?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We HAD 4 shots on target???

I couldnt count ANY? Other than Raccon disallowed effort.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Having just got back..........................What is the point of Thomson...?
Anonymous tonight - but Westlake was even worse.

Another question: how can Cox be so utterly shithouse in one 45 minute spell yet so much better in the next 45?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Their first goal was a comedy of errors on our part. Forster slipped, Mayo miskicked and Elphick fell over. Their second was due to us not clearing our lines.

I thought we deserved a goal. The lino in the 2nd half on our left was ATROCIOUS. We had the ball in the net thanks to racon but the lino flagged for something.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
my 2 frustrations of the night

Kuipers time wasting when we were losing (i know he has to steady himself so he doesnt muck up his kicking, but really, thay long isnt necessary)

When Southend had corners or free kicks in our 3rd of the pitch, ALL of our players were inside our own penalty area, meaning we had no out let should we clear our lines

Look at Southends 1st, was from our corner, the ball was cleared, 15 seconds later the ball was in our net!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
there was only 2 dodgy lino decisions

one for the offside on murray where he took it down, round a player, then was flagged

one when the lino sent the ball went out of play for a goal kick right in front of our end, which CLEARLY didnt

the rest i couldnt tell from the angle we stood behind the goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here