dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done Wendy, Jake on at half time.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It sounds like it's the end of the season for us now. Next year we really do need to inject a bit of pace into the squad. Most of the players that we have are just so slow and predictable that it's embarrassing. We also need to learn how to take free kicks and corners at pace, ideally clearing the opposition's defence in the process. I'm getting so tired of the lethargic, slow, ponderous approach we take to games which is dull in the extreme. Roll on August and the new campaign.

:yawn:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Murray offside.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It sounds like it's the end of the season for us now. Next year we really do need to inject a bit of pace into the squad. Most of the players that we have are just so slow and predictable that it's embarrassing. We also need to learn how to take free kicks and corners at pace, ideally clearing the opposition's defence in the process. I'm getting so tired of the lethargic, slow, ponderous approach we take to games which is dull in the extreme. Roll on August and the new campaign.

:yawn:

Port Vale no 14 showed us how it was done on Saturday. He's had a long season too, but he was still well up for it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Glen Offside Murray
or
OneInTenGlen

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Anyone know the away support?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
We're gonna score in a minute.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wilkins baffles me sometimes, why bother paying £ 55000 for this " hotshot " and then totally destroy his moral and enthusiasm much like he did to Elder, bizarre and Murray has been so shit for about 8 games now I would drop him and play Dixon

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
976 away support

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
away fans deserve better

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wilkins baffles me sometimes, why bother paying £ 55000 for this " hotshot " and then totally destroy his moral and enthusiasm much like he did to Elder, bizarre and Murray has been so shit for about 8 games now I would drop him and play Dixon

Wouldn't that destroy Murray's moral and enthusiasm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here