Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend - Steward assualt

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I've just had another look at he goals on The Championship, as I am prone to do when we win. Did anyone else see the steward basically assault a Brighton fan after the second goal? Yeah, the fan looking looking to climb up the front of the stand, but not sure there was any need for a full on shove. Was this you?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Yes, I saw this 'assault' too, looks like the steward was well over the top as the guy seems to end up in a heap on the ground when all he was doing was celebrating. Looks like he picked himself up to have a go back at the steward too but the clip ends there. Anyone else know any more about it?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my god your lives must be empty to wanna know more about this!

GO AND HAVE A BEER!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I know 3 people that got punched during celebrations after the first goal, however, these were accidental punches by fellow fans :lol:

Last edited:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I know 3 people that go punched during celebrations after the first goal, however, these were accidental punches by fellow fans :lol:

I sent my mate back from the England v Sweden game in Cologne with a massive bump on his head which he had to explain to his wife was not caused by fighting, but me getting a bit over-excited with Joe Cole's goal!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Just seen it on VirginMedia, bloodyhell that looked like it hurt! To be fair he probably didn't mean to push him right over but still totally over the top and uncalled for. I hope he apologised.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
only one of the hundreds of stewards who post on here.i mean the f***ing board is overrun with them all covering up for each other.

at least 433 admits he is one unlike NMH who was exposed as a steward when he had a row with himself posting as zoobzoo

What is the point of trying to hide it though?

And i only know 6 other stewards that post on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here